JAVA Online Tests (120 tests)
Assess your JAVA developers through a modern SaaS platform.
JAVA is singlehandedly one of the most popular (and powerful) programming languages on the market that has stood the test of time and maintained its relevancy for decades. It is widely utilized for application development but can also be used for Web/Desktop/Android application, cloud computing, cryptography, and mining. Companies choose JAVA for their projects because as a programming language, it is renowned for its platform-independence, simplicity and distribution abilities.
Fluent coding and hands-on experience are extremely important in Java, so conducting a precise evaluation of these skills might be a challenge for you. Because digital products developed in Java are so diverse in nature, the SkillValue boasts 120+ Java online tests to help you recruit the right JAVA developers for your project.
Custom JAVA Online Tests for End-to-End Skill Assessment
Making JAVA Recruitment Easy.
Hiring a JAVA Developer is a complex, multi-step process. But, assessing the hard & soft skills of a candidate are two of the most significant pieces of the puzzle – and should be handled with care.
The SkillValue SaaS platform has over 120+ Java online tests to test your candidates on a range of relevant qualifications a qualified Java developer should have. By combining MCQ’s to test your candidates’ language knowledge with practical coding exercises and algorithmic tests, we can more accurately target developers best suited to your project/company.
Would you like to create a quiz with a unique set of questions for a specific project? SmartQuizzes, multitrack technical tests, are the easiest way to assess a variety of skills at the same time.
Choose from 600+ IT tests, over 160 different skillsets and more than 30,000 technical questions to screen candidates and assess your in-house developers objectively, transparently and efficiently!
SKILLS. What Really Matters.
SkillValue Java online tests are the very first step in candidate evaluation.
SkillValue understands your recruitment struggles and offers a real solution. Our technical experts are working on quizzes and coding exercises to help you assess your candidates and employees on the latest tech stacks.
A qualified JAVA Developer should demonstrate proficiency in the following areas to achieve your mission goals:
– Implementation of JAVA development principles, mechanisms and best practices: syntax, inheritance, polymorphism, dependency injection, class structures, data types, exceptions, enums, patterns and more
– Use of technologies, frameworks and tools in the JAVA ecosystem: Spring, Hibernate, GWT, Servlets and JSPs etc.
– Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Patterns, concurrency and multithreading
Personalised Packages. Enterprise-Ready.
You’re a Startup?
We like that.
- Access our full catalog
- Administer 20 tests/month
- Add 1 user
- Import or add applicants manually
- Personalize your interface
- Receive detailed results & score analysis
- Receive campaign statistics and reports
- Speak with Chat Support
- Build your own quizzes
- Receive everything in the Starter Package
- Administer an unlimited number of tests per month
- Add 3 users, including 1 admin
- Personalize your email campaigns
- …and more!
So, you need
Price on request
- Receive everything in the Growth Package
- Give all your talent recruiters access to the platform
- Get the help of a Dedicated Account Manager
- Integrate the SkillValue platform into your own recruitment tools
- …and more!
How it works:
Looking for top tech talent to help you meet your recruitment needs?
Choose from our catalog of 600+ IT tests & administer your tests on-site or remotely.
Receive a full report in minutes outlining your candidates’ results. Candidates are automatically scored and ranked.
What our clients say
The time when we were forced to process assessments manually is over. The efficiency boost is undeniable. Another benefit we are satisfied with is the available customer support and the understanding of our needs. We were able to express our need to develop our assessments - and it was taken into account which was much appreciated.
CEO & founder
From the very first trial, we noticed that the shortlisting of applicants was much easier. Technical assessments are ready out of the box and straight forward.