Interested in this profile?
520€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 2005 - July 2005
- Configuring installation packages according to "Package Guideline'' procedures.
- Consulting and modifying the structure of msi package configuration with InstallShield and Wise Studio, according to new installation requirements from Package Guideline by using InstallShield and Wise Studio.
- Testing the MSI package behavior on clean Windows XP image to send to Q&A packagers.
- Document the customization of the XP application installation according to the request of IBM Global Delivery procedures.
Technologies used: Wise Studio Installer, InstallShield, Windows XP SP1, VBSCRIPT scripting language.
November 2006 - November 2007
Storage Field Engineer.
- Documenting and solving technical requirements related to the implementation process of the Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage configurations with hardware storage devices purchased from HP, IBM and NetApp.
- Installing hardware devices in racks to power them on for installing and configuring according to vendor manufacturer requirements and usage plan defined by customers who acquire devices from ASSECO retailer.
- Consulting with the company customers and Presales department inside the company, related to the technical aspects of hardware configuration e.g. HP, NetApp and IBM NAS and SAN hardware configurations.
- Using vendor-hardware applications (NetApp,IBM,HP) designed to ensure continuity on long term of the data protection for business corporate activities like banking institutions, insurance companies and retail-distribution companies.
Technologies used: HP Insight Manager, HP Data Protector; VMWARE Virtualization product e.g. VMware ESX 3.0, VMware Infrastructure Client; Hardware Storage devices: IBM DS 400, NetApp FAS 3020, FAS 270 and FAS 250; HP EVA 3000/4000 and EVA 6000, and HP MSA, Windows 2003 Datacenter server Operating system.
December 2007 - December 2008
SAP Basis Consultant.
- Taking part in a SAP basis training by SAP Global Delivery center from Ness Romania recommendation between December 2007 and April 2008.
- Installing and configuring SAP products like: R/3 version 4.6D IDES for training purposes inside the company, Sap Solution Manager, mySAP ERP2005s.
- Documenting tasks of installation, migration of SAP R/3 4.6D system and upgrade to mySAP ERP 2005s for ElectricaSERV FISE projects.
- Following the process of licensing MySAP ERP 2005s products.
- Consulting with the Project Manager on issues related to the administration of SAP systems.
- Consulting the SAP basis section on the service.sap.com portal to solve issues on the administration of SAP systems.
February 2009 - October 2010
- Writing technical documentations for internal procedures to teach the courses.
- Teaching Microsoft administration products e.g Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
- Taking Microsoft certification at Prometric authorized center present inside the company.
- Preparing the labs for each student computer before teaching the course.
- Teaching courses according to the schedule seen by procedures entitled "Microsoft Certified Trainer Course Preparation Checklist".
August 2010 - July 2011
Winteld DTS Engineer 3rd Line.
- Using the acquired expertise to achieve level of customer satisfaction by supporting and solving incidents and troubleshoot complex issues with high severity impact on IT infrastructure, according to requests asked by EDS customers.
- Identifying and solving problems, working on incidents affecting thousands of users and dozens of servers with Windows 2003/2008.
- Defining, executing and implementing changes and requests for customer services, taking part into implementations for different routine system management operations like patching, backup, according to requests defined in Service Level Agreement.
Participating in different projects to manage the customer requests that involves the following tasks:
- Solving different complex issues affecting many sites on the Citrix servers like: renewing certificates, installing certificates, and applying certificates according to the infrastructure request that was built for the specific location from the customer site.
- Applying and testing new patches for Windows 2003/2008 servers according to customers expectations in order to improve stability on the customer environment.
- Creating different types of reports with EDS tools and System Operation Manager about servers availability, server capacity, antivirus reports and server backups.
Technologies used: Windows 2003/2008, Active Directory, virtualization products like HYPER-V, VMware Server for Windows 2003/2008 virtual machines, infrastructure application like Citrix v4.5 and v5.0, create reports about servers availability, server capacity and server backups with SCOM.
July 2011 - May 2013
Windows Support 3rd Line in French.
- Being involved as Technical Engineer in support outsourcing projects about incidents and problem management.
- Providing remote support on the operating System configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes.
- Being involved in processes like problem determination & problem resolution for detecting and solving different problems on Windows servers affecting hundreds of servers and thousands of users.
- Evaluating the planned changes to the server environment for advising of any requirements to support such changes on the purpose of improving, and solving the issues that affects the stability of the environment.
- Typical activities included: managing the operating system configuration, file systems, print queues and storage devices like Netapp and EMC, maintaining the hardware and software configuration to solve hardware issues and software configurations on different kind of physical servers like: HP, IBM, Dell and virtual environments made with Vmware 4.1.
- Using administration tools, utilities, security and hardware to follow standard problem & change control processes.
Technologies used: operating system Windows 2000/2003/2008, Virtualization products like VMware ESX 4.1, monitoring tool: HP Openview, Antivirus Symantec Antivirus Protection 10.1.
May 2013 - February 2014
Enterprise Suport Analyst on Compellent Storage.
- Providing remote support for Dell Compellent customers located in Northern countries from EMEA like: UK, Nordic countries, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, South Africa.
- Involved in ITSM & ITIL processes like problem determination & problem resolution for detecting, diagnosing and solving different infrastructure issues on Compellent storage devices affecting hundreds of servers and thousands of users.
- Evaluating the planned changes on Dell Compellent environment for any requirements to provide support for the changes on the storage configurations with the purpose of improving, and solving the issues that affects the stability of the IT infrastructure environment hosted by Dell Compellent storage devices.
- Adapting the internal technical procedure according to the requests of the customers, who asked to provide the right resolution according to the Dell Compellent best practices dedicated for all the recommended storage configurations specific for each products used in the customer environment like: Vmware, Hyper-V, Comvault, physical Windows/Linux/ESX servers from cluster connected to the storage.
Technologies used: specific Dell internal tools depending on the type of issues, Enterprise Manager monitoring tool, internal tools for tracking activity on the Case Management like Oracle Siebel and Microsoft CRM, and use internal tool for releasing software packages used for Compellent firmware version upgrade.
May 2014 - November 2015
XenMobile Technical Support Engineer.
- Providing technical assistance to high-profile customers like enterprise end-user and resellers on Citrix products like XenMobile, XenApp.
- Reproducing and troubleshooting customer issues by analyzing, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues that affects multiple servers used by thousands of users.
- Performing advanced problem analysis and isolating problems of a complex level of difficulty.
- Documenting customer issues by making recommendations and provide resolutions in a clear concise and efficient manner to help customers solve their issues according to their requests.
- Contributing to the in-house knowledge base and providing technical issue escalation recommendations as needed using appropriate methodology.
- Wrapping Citrix native and third party provider mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows 8.1 phone devices using available Citrix tool called MDX Toolkit on laptop models like MAC Pro, IMAC devices and Windows 8.1 before publishing them to become available to application store hosted by APP Controller product.
- Assisting remotely the customers on the phone using remote applications like Go-To-Meeting and using the Salesforce case tool for handling customer cases offline.
Technologies used: working with Citrix products like XenMobile version 9.0 and 10.0, Netscaler 10.1/10.5, APP Controller 9.0, Citrix Receiver for iOS, and Windows, Citrix mobile client applications from WoxApps family products like WoxMail,WotxHome integrated with Sharefile client application.
November 2015 - September 2019
MaaS Mobile Technical Support.
- Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing conclusions in regards to functionality of MaaS mobile products managing Apple and Android devices.
- Proving multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to follow-through and strong interpersonal/customer relations skills.
- Providing clear and concise explanations to the the customer in regards to MaaS functionality.
- Expressing complex technical concepts in layman's terms, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of messaging systems like Exchange/Lotus, application server and database server essentials.
- Bringing strong customer service, focusing on attention to detail.
- Maintaining a high level of day to day responsiveness.
- Constant updating of technical and functional skills and strong teamwork are essential to working in this dynamic environment.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED