Interested in this profile?
420€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
August 2013 - August 2014
Customer Service Advisor (french and english).
- Undertaking initial incident diagnosis and solving as many as possible on initial contact.
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages.
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found.
- Meeting or exceeding the level of service when responding to all incoming incidents.
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- User accounts administration.
- New team members mentoring.
August 2014 - July 2018
- Ticket management - Check of priorities and data contained in the case and assignment to the right team.
- First point of escalation for L1 engineers.
- Assist field and onsite engineers to replace faulty parts.
- Troubleshoot servers, printers and network devices.
- Document solutions for future actions.
- Qualify hardware problems.
- First point of contact for end users and onsite engineers.
- Troubleshoot workstations, laptops and billing devices.
Main area of expertise :
SERVERS : HP, DELL, IBM
STORAGE : HP, DELL, IBM
NETWORK Devices : HP
PRINTERS : Lexmark, Samsung, Hp, Kyocera, Brother.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED