Interested in this profile?
125€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
* An Expense Tracker (challenge, Frontend ) :
- This project is a challenge where I should build an app for controller our expenses so, that was made building with ReactJs and NodeJS (my repository is backend with that) and MongoDB. So this project consisted of a show a message in what your expenses more in range of date.
* Technologies :
- React toastify
- Joi validate fields
- Reusable Components
- Axios consuming Api rest Node
* Api Rest Node (Backend) :
* Technologies :
- Node/Express/MongoDB/Jet,JWT, GitHub
Sep 2013 - Jan 2017
* Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
* Collaborated with other developers to identify and alleviate the number of bugs in the software.
* Collaborated with product management to design, build and test systems.
* Developed and implemented Query’s using SQL Server.
* Debugged and modified software components.
* Developing in C#
* Test Driven Development.
* Work Agile Scrum.
* Silverlight in the Front End.
Jan 2006 - Aug 2013
• Completed inventory counts and organized supplies.
• Updated documentation and produce reports.
• Applied troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to resolve a range of issues.
• Monitored network performance and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements.
• Responded to telephone, email and in person inquiries regarding [Item] operation, use and repair.
• Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work.
• Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
• Recommended network security standards to management.
• Collaborated with clients from concept through final delivery of product or service.
• Administrator server 2013
• ISA server 2006 less
Jan 2006 - Aug 2013
An Expense Tracker (ReactJS Without Redux | NodeJs And Express | MongoDB )
Jun 2019 – Jul 2019
This project is a challenge where I should build an app for controller our expenses so, that was made building with ReactJs and NodeJS (my repository is backend with that ) and MongoDB. so this project consisted of a show a message in what your expenses more in range of date.
Movies Services( ReactJs )
Feb 2019 – Mar 2019
In this project was created with following the course of the Mastering in ReactJS created for Mosh, In this course, so I learned the basics concepts the create a real project and consumer an API rest made in Node JS and Express
Skill Learned :
- Writing Clear code,
- Reusable components,
- Security auth,
- Rendering List
- Conditional Rendering
- Component Interface.
- Deploy an app in Heroku.
DayanSoftware - "Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, and Angular"
Dec 2018 – Jan 2019
In this project, I learned the concept about Asp Core as Web API, Security with Authentication and token, Also I learned as consume an API with this using Angular 6 also I got some knows about CSS Bootstrap. All that concept was in course in Pluralsight.
Lands Project (Xamarin Form)
Mar 2018 – Apr 2018
The Project is a course that I saw with the teacher Juan Carlos Zuluaga. I used C# , MVVM and XAML for the app and also I used an API the land. That was a practice but I would like to find a project for that.
Hack at Home (Xamarin Android with C#)
This project is an app with Xamarin Android about Diplomado Xamarin Android V3
Youtube Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97NcDEFxaFA
CTS.NET (Private project )
Sep 2016 – Jan 2017
I was worked for 3 yrs BackEnd in C# so attached somethings principal functions
• Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
• Collaborated with other developers to identify and alleviate the number of bugs in the software.
• Collaborated with product management to design, build and test systems.
• Developed and implemented Query’s using SQL Server.
• Debugged and modified software components.
• Developing in C#
• Test Driven Development.
• Work Agiles Scrum.
• Silverlight in the Front End. less
Aplication Control of Receipts
Technology C#, SQL Server 2010,DevExpress, Crystal Report 2010.
JOIN FRO FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOG!GET STARTED