Interested in this profile?
30€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 1970 - September 2019
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks - Cisco
May 2004 - September 2007
Energised approach to break-fix EPOS PCs and Networks device issues solutions. Ensuring each client site visited, deliver quality customer service for a range of retail companies and government agencies. Providing excellent:
• Office front-end and back-end systems recovery support to clients in London and surrounding
• Deliver Service Lease Agreement (SLA) support reliably, ensuring high integrity in a confidential environment or public customer place.
• Onsite hardware fix to component level at most retail store sites
• Resolved network printing issues
• Software recovery fix on Epos tills, and MOT VOSA Network workstation units
• Live real-time update asset management /stock audit duties carried out on most sites
• ATM hardware fix to component level and hot-swapping of hard drive replacement/configuration experience.
February 2007 - November 2008
Based at the Carlsberg Brewery in Northampton. Delivering high quality team support for production PCs, and Networks devices. With the responsibilities for data migration and replacing hardware of over 900 machines, across sites in the mid-lands and the south-east areas distribution facilities:
• Responsible for network printers replacement and bespoken software data migrations, including
scanners and plotters
• With the responsibilities of data migration and replacing hardware of over 900 machines, across
sites in the mid-lands and the south-east areas distribution facilities
• Workstations Asset Management /Audit carried out on all sites
• Resolved network printing configuration issues.
• Testing bespoken software
• Using Ghost imaging software to configured each department requirements
January 2015 - September 2019
His entrepreneurial idea saw through the conceptualised stages to establish a Microsoft Azure Cloud-based media streaming service platform, and doing so producing detail report procedural document for each of its operation, along with accomplishing these exciting challenges as follows:
• Utilize methodology framework such as: REST, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Runtime, iOS, APIs, HTML, XML, HTTPS, SSL, Azure SDK for .NET, and Azure Active Directory and Blob Storage
• Demonstrate capability by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 tools to create an Azure Media Services Platform, and Release Management Services for video streaming deployments.
• Designed with robust security, and how clients consume it contents are main requirements taken in mind of it design features and functionalities
• SQL, MySQL, PHP, FTP, and node.JS, GitHub, C++, and Java programming – using code writing skills to deliver enhanced features and functionalities for quality e-commerce website experience
• Able to conducted testing for on demand scalability and performance analysis checks to identify issues
• Able to pre-deployment testing ensuring smooth delivery for publishing live streaming contents.
lance I.T. support engineer
July 2015 - January 2017
Deskside support – Discovery Network Channel Level 1and 2 IT Helpdesk Support Engineer - Short notice role to cover any staff engineer, based in Chiswick West London:
• Delivering high quality support to staff between its technology department and the business
operations. Focused on delivering a delightful experience to new starter for their technical I.T. service needs
• Utilisation of raised queries on ITIL based ticketing system. With solution reporting tools
knowledge such as, "Service Now "and "Service Configuration Control Management" (SCCM).
• Provided coverage for the ‘walk-in’ service where new and existing staff members upgrading from
Windows 7 to Windows 10 roll-out project can get their upgrade done immediately
• Ensure that all appropriate Service Level Agreements responsible for were completed and updated
• Build up adequate level of spare imaged PCs on new and existing Dell desktop and laptop computers, that require for Windows 10 operating systems upgrade project.
•Working closely with other departments’ personnel such as facilities department. Teaming up to
provide General IT assistance for modernizing hot-desking flexibilities and creating new improve office space settings.
HTML Website Developer
January 2018 - September 2019
Modify current looks, feel and purpose of the School local extranet support website.
Writing and adding new features to HTML
documentation, liaising with each discipline of the school departments, and their requirements,
Working with Sharepoint and MS Workspace,
testing in different environments including web and mobile Apps.
Uploading and automate update-to-date information related to the website.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED