Interested in this profile?
345€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 1970 - September 2019
Participation in the development of a project.
A portal reporting nutritional values.
- Development of a web platform for generation of added value by calculation of derived nutrient values based on a limited set of raw material analyses.
Sample data is uploaded from NIR scans, the user completes information for proper calculation of energy values, amino acid content (and others).
- Sample data is sent to the application in the back office and derived nutrient values are generated in app, using the equations and coefficients. Results are returned as PDF and CSV file to the end users.
- The process of sending the request to receiving the results takes less than 10 seconds.
- Ingredient data and equations are used as a service. IP is protected and maintained on the back office server.
- The platform is deployed by customers of the software. The platform will be extended with more applications.
October 1999 - May 2001
- Part of team that designed and implemented a product - a server application for travel agencies which supports hundreds of concurrent users from 4 countries; the project was developed using Visual C++ 6.0 (ATL for COM servers), Visual Basic 6.0 (for client-side) and Oracle 8i / SQL Server 2000.
- Member of Special Application team – designing documents (Use cases and user interfaces) accordingly to customer requirements for small economic applications and develop this applications using Visual Basic 6 and Oracle 8i.
May 2001 - October 2001
- Supervising the implementation of Atlantis ERP - setting effective project priorities and keeping projects running as planned.
October 2001 - February 2002
- Implementation of the application as specified within the planned timeframe.
- As team leader - helping to specify the features of physical design, estimating time and effort to complete each feature, building or supervising implementation of features, preparing the product for deployment, and providing technology subject matter expertise to the team.
March 2007 - September 2019
- Design and development of a laboratory information management system for feed industry.
- The application is developed in C# with SQL database (.NET framework 3.5).
January 2016 - September 2019
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED