Interested in this profile?
420€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
C.A.M. (Conseil et Assistance Méthodologique)
Nov 1998 - Jul 1999
- upgrading and corrective maintenance of a Windows application, « HelpLine », developed with MS Access 2 / MS Access 97 .
- development of a prototype in VB 6 having several basic functionalities of the initial version developed in MS Access 2.
Technical environment : MS Access 2 / MS Access 97, MS Visual Basic 6, Windows 95.
Nov 1998 - Jul 1999
- Oct 1996 - June 1997 : junior assistant (temporary position) at the University of Bucharest, Romania : algorithms and programming in Turbo Pascal; formal languages and automata theory (introductory level) .
- Jan 1992 - May 1992 : Maths teacher, high school level, at Lycée Jean-Monnet, La Queue Les Yvelines, France .
- Jan 1991 - Aug 1991 : Maths teacher, high school level, at Lycée Richelieu, Rueil Malmaison, France .
- March 1989 - May 1990 : Maths teacher, high school level, at Industrial high school, Roman, Romania .
Continental Automotive Systems
Jun 2015 - Feb 2016
- testing and debugging C embedded software for radar sensors (1 month);
- implementing multithreading (single producer-multiple consumers design pattern) in a Windows application developed with MS Visual C++ 2010: successfully accomplished (3 months);
Dec 2012 - Nov 2014
- upgrading and corrective maintenance of four client-server Windows applications developed with Delphi 2010 and Oracle PL/SQL 10g, within a team of four software developers. Technical environment: Delphi 2010 + Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC), Oracle SQL Developer, TFS (client), JIRA, EasyVista;
- Producing and updating relevant documentation (in French).
Technical environment : Delphi 2010, ODAC library, Oracle 10g, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft TFS 2010, EasyVista, JIRA, Windows 7 .
Aug 2007 - Mar 2010
I participated in the development of several client-server Windows applications:
- Transport Management software developed with MS Visual Basic 6 + Oracle 9 (6 months);
- Pension and Investment Funds Management software developed with Delphi 7 / Delphi 2009 + MS SQL Server 2005 + ADO components + ClientDataSet (15 months);
- Automatic Sms+Email Sending software developed with MS Visual C# 2005 + MySQL 5 (4 months).
Technical environment : Delphi 7 / Delphi 2009, MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9, MS Visual C# 2005, MySQL 5, Windows XP .
Amano Software Engineering
Mar 2006 - Jul 2007
- development of a Windows client-server application (HR management software) with MS Visual Basic 6 and MS SQL Server 2000; producing and updating relevant documentation (in English).
- I participated to the maintenance of a C embedded software running on terminals for time management; writing and testing C source code for fingerprint device (1 month).
Technical environment : MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 2000, Windows XP .
Feb 2001 - Dec 2002
- development of a Windows application for handling pdf and Word documents with MS Access 2000 (for GUI) and MS SQL Server 2000 (as database) for PSA Peugeot-Citroën;
- rewriting a Windows application with MS Visual Basic 6 and MS Access 2000 database for PSA Peugeot-Citroën (Garenne and Velizy subsidiaries).
Technical environment : MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000, Windows NT .
Oct 2000 - Jan 2001
- I participated to the maintenance of two client-server projects developed with Power Builder 6.5 and Oracle PL/SQL 8.
Technical environment : Power Builder 6.5, Oracle PL/SQL 8, Windows NT .
Feb 2000 - Jul 2000
- I participated in the development of a client-server Windows application with Visual Basic 6 and MS SQL Server 7.0 within a team of four developers.
Technical environment : MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 7.0, Windows 95
C.I.C. Paris Crédit Mutuel
Aug 1999 - Jan 2000
- development of several client-server Windows applications with Visual Basic 6 + MS SQL Server 6.5, Sybase Server;
- creating reports with Crystal Reports that were using stored procedures (as data source) on MS SQL Server.
- programmatically updating Excel files with MS Visual Basic 6 + ADO from MS SQL Server 6.5 database
Technical environment : MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 6.5, Crystal Reports, MS Excel 97, Windows NT
May 1998 - Oct 1998
I participated in the development of a client-server Windows application with Visual Basic 5 and MS SQL Server 6.5 within a team of five developers.
Technical environment : MS Visual Basic 5, MS SQL Server 6.5, Crystal Reports 5, MS Access 1995, Windows 95.
Nov 1997 - Mar 1998
- upgrading and corrective maintenance of a Windows application developed with Borland C++ 3.1 in a team of three developers.
Technical environment : Borland C++ 3.1, Windows NT .
Jul 1995 - Nov 1997
Jul 1992 - Oct 1992
- implementing in C an algorithm for graphical representation of the function call tree of a C software program (very useful for reverse engineering).
Mar 2016 - Mar 2017
(C++, Delphi, Lazarus Free Pascal, SQLite).
PSS - Prosoft Solutions SRL
Apr 2017 - Jul 2017
- C development with Visual C++ 6; among several specific tasks, I developed a small software tool (based on a personal idea) useful for reverse engineering of C source code (it extracts the names of C functions from a C source code file by ignoring C macros, source code comments and strings of characters).
Technical environment : MS Visual C++ 6, Windows 7 .
Harman Connected Services
Aug 2017 - Feb 2018
- refactoring and automating test cases (for automotive) in C# project.
- (programmatically) updating xlsx Excel files with Open XML framework and C#.
Technical environment : MS Visual Studio 2015, MS Excel 2013, Open XML, Jenkins, Windows 7 .
Mar 2018 - Feb 2018
Nov 2014 - Jun 2015
(Delphi, C, C++, SQL).
Apr 2010 - Nov 2012
1) Development of a desktop cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) application with Java J2SE + Swing + JDBC + SQLite and NetBeans:
2) Conceptor of a new programming language, Lecprog2, which offers high flexibility in programming allowing to combine efficiently declarative programming with (imperative) procedural programming: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/downloads
A zip archive, Lecprog2Interpreter_1_3.zip, with a Lecprog2 interpreter (Windows application developed with Lazarus Free Pascal) is freely available for download at:
Apr 2003 - Feb 2006
- development of a Windows application, "Teste cu Lecprog", for computer-based testing with Borland C++ Builder 4: http://www.oocities.org/vsnlecprog/
Apr 2003 - Feb 2006
- I designed a new functional programming language, Lecprog2: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/
Lecprog2 is a powerful and flexible functional programming language with strong symbolic computing capabilities allowing to treat the source code as data. Consequently, Lecprog2 permits to combine efficiently declarative programming with (imperative) procedural programming.
Lecprog2 provides also a powerful mechanism of metaprogramming which reinforce its source-code-as-data capability. By using some special primitives in Lecprog2, it would be possible to easily write functions in Lecprog2 which modify themselves or create/modify other functions at runtime !
So, Lecprog2 could be really suited for Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Data Mining, Machine Learning, Constraint Programming, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Planning, etc).
- I developed a new software (based on a personal idea) for stock management by using Java J2SE + Swing + JDBC + SQLite + Netbeans:
- I developed with Borland C++ Builder 4 a Windows 32-bit application (based on a personal idea), "Teste cu Lecprog", for computer-based testing:
- I published a personal idea in “Analele Universitatii Bucuresti” journal, number 2, year 1996: "Analogie et programmation fonctionnelle" (in French)
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED