Interested in this profile?
415€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 1970 - September 2019
- I published a personal idea in “Analele Universitatii Bucuresti” journal, number 2, year 1996: "Analogie et programmation fonctionnelle" (in French)
Industrial high school
March 1989 - May 1990
: Maths teacher, high school level, at Industrial high school,
January 1991 - August 1991
January 1992 - May 1992
: Maths teacher, high school level, Queue Les Yvelines, France .
July 1995 - November 1997
introductory study of several algorithms in AI: Neural Networks, Machine Learning (Clustering algorithm, Inductive logic programming with Progol); - study of several algorithms for 3D Computer Graphics: painter's algorithm, BSP Tree; - programming in Turbo C++, Prolog, Lisp.
the University of Bucharest
October 1996 - June 1997
: junior assistant (temporary position) at the University of Bucharest, Romania : algorithms and programming in Turbo Pascal; formal languages and automata theory (introductory level) .
November 1997 - March 1998
upgrading and corrective maintenance of a Windows application developed with Borland C++ 3.1 in a team of three developers.
May 1998 - October 1998
: software developer at Crinsoft SRL (French - Romanian company), Bucharest: I participated to the development of a client-server Windows application with Visual Basic 5 and MS SQL Server 6.5 within a team of five developers.
C.I.C. Paris Crédit Mutuel
August 1999 - January 2000
development of several client-server Windows applications with Visual Basic 6 + MS SQL Server 7, Sybase Server (as databases); - creating reports with Crystal Reports that were using stored procedures (as data source) on MS SQL Server.
February 2000 - July 2000
I participated to the development of a client-server Windows application with Visual Basic 6 and MS SQL Server 7.0 within a team of four developers.
October 2000 - January 2001
I participated to the maintenance of two client-server projects developed with Power Builder 6.5 and Oracle PL/SQL 8.
February 2001 - December 2002
development of a Windows application for handling pdf and Word documents with MS Access 2000 (for GUI) and MS SQL Server 2000 (as database) for PSA Peugeot-Citroën; - rewriting a Windows application with Visual Basic 6 and MS Access 2000 database for PSA Peugeot-Citroën (Garenne and Velizy subsidiaries).
April 2003 - February 2006
- development of a Windows application, "Teste cu Lecprog", for computer-based testing with Borland C++ Builder 4: http://www.oocities.org/vsnlecprog/
Amano Software Engineering
March 2006 - July 2007
development of a Windows client-server application (HR management software) with Visual Basic 6 and MS SQL Server 2000; producing and updating relevant documentation (in English). - I participated to the maintenance of a C embedded software running on terminals for time management; writing and testing C source code for fingerprint device (1 month).
August 2007 - March 2010
https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/source/default/source - I participated to the development of several client-server Windows applications with VB6 + Oracle 9 (6 months), Delphi 7 / Delphi 2009 + MS SQL Server 2005 (15 months), MS Visual C# 2005 + MySQL 5 (5 months).
April 2010 - November 2012
1) Development of a desktop cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) application with Java J2SE + Swing + JDBC + SQLite and NetBeans: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog-stock-management/downloads http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Finances-Business/Lecprog-stock-management.shtml
2) Conceptor of a new programming language, Lecprog2, which offers high flexibility in programming allowing to combine efficiently declarative programming with (imperative) procedural programming: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/downloads A zip archive, Lecprog2Interpreter_1_3.zip, with a Lecprog2 interpreter (Windows application developed with Lazarus Free Pascal) is freely available for download at: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/source/default/source
December 2012 - November 2014
upgrading and corrective maintenance of four client-server Windows applications developed with Delphi 2010 and Oracle PL/SQL 10g, within a team of four software developers. Technical environment: Delphi 2010, Oracle SQL Developer, TFS (client), JIRA, EasyVista; - Producing and updating relevant documentation (in French).
November 2014 - June 2015
- Delphi, C, C++, Oracle-PL/SQL, T-SQL .
June 2015 - February 2016
testing and debugging C embedded software for radar sensors (1 month) - implementing multithreading (single producer-multiple consumers design pattern) in a Windows application developed with MS Visual C++ 2010: successfully accomplished (3 months); - migrating a Windows application from MS Visual C++ 2005 to QT 5.4: successfully accomplished (5 months).
March 2016 - March 2017
(C++, Delphi, Lazarus Free Pascal, SQLite).
April 2017 - July 2017
C development with Visual C++ 6; among several specific tasks, I developed a small software tool (based on a personal idea) useful for reverse engineering of C source code (it extracts the names of C functions from a C source code file by ignoring C macros, source code comments and strings of characters).
Harman Connected Services
August 2017 - February 2018
March 2018 - September 2019
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED