Interested in this profile?
370€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
January 1970 - September 2019
Participation in various training sessions:
- Cloud computing.
- Project management.
- Business Intelligence.
- Economic decision support systems.
Business Logic Systems
June 2002 - June 2014
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
- Load data from various external sources into MS SQL server databases.
- Development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, SQL Scripting for complex business logic (ETL).
- Monitoring databases to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Backup and restoring procedures.
- Import-export data procedures.
- Designing reports using business intelligence tools (Reporting Services).
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, business analyst and customer.
- Representatives using SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Create alerts for successful or unsuccessful completion of Scheduled Jobs.
- Providing support, troubleshooting and problem solving to customers.
June 2014 - September 2016
Business Intelligence Developer.
- SQL(stored procedures).
- Design, develop and support table reports and dashboards.
- Ensure that data loaded into the data warehouse meets the informational requirements SSAS / SSIS.
- Creating various types of reports using SQL Server.
- Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Use Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Create Oracle packages for loading data.
- Dollar Universe.
Paddy Power Betfair
September 2016 - September 2019
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED