Interested in this profile?
275€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Member of the Engineering Support department in Romania coordinated from Spain.
- Software support for Emdep technician.
- Installing, update KSK application (specific software for automotive wiring harness manufacturers).
- Development, updating VBS scripts.
- Installing, configuring the PostgreSQL database.
- Testing of new developed software applications (C#).
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence
- Software configuration of the testing equipment.
Mar 2016 - May 2016
JAVA Developer / J2SE / J2EE.
- Coding Bootcamp concept: 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, 4 months
- Working individually and in teams in various JAVA assignments (daily).
- Solving practical problems applying studied JAVA concepts.
- Development of projects which asked knowledge of JAVA SE/EE (Servlets, JSP), XML, HTML, SQL, CSS
Model-View-Controller (MVC), JAVA, Build Tools, Ant, Maven, Regex, Junit.
May 2008 - Feb 2016
-aintenance Planner Supervisor.
- Enhancing maintenance resources planning (including yearly overhaul), achieving cost saving by overhauls’ follow up, 3 people subordinates.
- Achieving and reporting the annual maintenance budget (1.7 million EUR/year), following up the maintenance costs on weekly, monthly basis.
- Supporting the using of the SAP Plant Maintenance module.
- Reporting and calculating the maintenance and utilities (fluids, energy) KPI.
- Monitoring the spare parts inventory and reported the KPI.
- Implementing the MRP with impact in spare parts availability (increased by 20%).
- Initiating the predictive maintenance with impact on the availability of equipment (increased by 10%).
- Deploying WCSC Asset care pillar (internal quality management), supported for achieving of good scores.
- Supporting Capex projects deployment within the utilities department (save energy and fluids).
Apr 1999 - Aug 2003
- Operating on the equipment of the packaging lines.
- Participation to the installation, commissioning and maintenance of the packaging equipment.
Mar 1996 - Mar 1999
Chief of Road Transport.
- Managing the road transport activity, both operational and maintenance, road transport fleet being made up of over 30 vehicles (goods and passengers transport), over 40 people subordinates.
- Development and deployment of a software application (Fox Pro database) in order to monitoring the daily activity of transport (fuel consumption, mileages, reports).
Feb 1993 - Feb 1996
- Developing, deploying and achieving maintenance of the database application (dBase, FoxPro, ACAD ) with main scope on financial data ( suppliers, clients).
Feb 1993 - Feb 1996
Participation in various training sessions.
- Auditor intern ISO9001;
- E-ERP Academy Leuven, Belgium;
- Project Management;
- SAP PM PLM300.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED