Interested in this profile?
370€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
January 1970 - September 2019
I. Master's Project: Alternative solutions to smartlock authentication.
- Developed a smartlock system that uses 2 different solutions for unlocking: an electromagnetic field and the android phone's magnetometer or a light sensor and the phone's LED flash.
II. Diploma Project: Laser Logic Augmented Reality Android application.
- Developed a marker-based application that simulates a laser logic game where a laser ray has to be driven through mirrors avoiding obstacles, represented by blocks, in order to reach a destination object.
- Developed an 8-bit binary calculator on the ST Microelectronics STR710FZ2 microcontroller using the C programming language.
IV. Image Processing.
- Developed a photo effects(such as mosaic, oil painting, metallic, water, glass tile) application using the C++ programming language.
V. Data Encryption.
- Developed a message encryption application that implements several encryption algorithms(such as Data Encryption Standard - DES, Rivest-Shamir-Adleman - RSA) under Linux using C# (with Monodevelop IDE).
- Developed a Noughts&Crosses game with integrated artificial intelligence under Windows and Linux operating systems using the GLUT graphics library and C++ programming language.
VII. + Google Play Market: Music Drinks application - a single-activity application which suggests drink recipes based on a particular artist name; it uses a custom data crawler and the last.fm API.
VIII. Others: AndroidStocksClient - android multiple-activity application for stocks data acquired from Yahoo Finance API and other several sources stored as CoachDB databases, which also displays the transactions volume/candle-bar/simple moving average diagrams.
Honours and Awards
January 1970 - September 2019
I. 1st Prize at 25h@USV contest.
CERT (University of Suceava)
March 2012 - March 2013
- Development of OPC UA(Open Platform Communication Unified Architecture) client objects.
- Reverse engineering of OPC UA applications.
OSF Global Services
August 2012 - September 2012
- Learning and getting familiar with .Net 4.0.
- Achievements: Online Quiz Web Application, a multi-user web application where one can test his/her knowledge in a certain knowledge domain within a given amount of time(implied the following technologies: MVC 3.0, EntityFramework 4.0, Linq, Ajax, jQuery).
November 2013 - September 2019
- Performing requirements analysis and providing technical solutions.
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle (analysis, design, development and testing).
- Provide effort estimates.
March 2014 - July 2018
- Software design and development of desktop applications with fully customized user interface; embedded application development; database design and maintenance; software implementation of web applications; REST API interface implementation; Android application development; test plan design; documentation and user guide writing; translating customer requirements into technical specifications.
- Bug fixing and features support for collar device with TI MSP430F5437A controller (hardware module in the Moonitor project).
Desktop, mobile and web:
- Java for Android (SyncoPlayer Android app implementation including media player core engine and synchronization with PC over WiFi and via cloud; GPADE demo android app development with communication capabilities with a PIC microcontroller via bluetooth; bug fixing the SEM remote control android app).
- AWS S3 API (integration in the SyncoPlayer android and desktop apps).
- C# with WPF/WinForms (SyncoPlayer desktop app implementation including file browser, media player engine and file sharing over WiFi; entrance logs report automation app development using NPOI for generating MS Excel files with enter/exit data grouped by employees; features support for Moonitor programmer app).
- JavaFX (FTP file uploader app development for SEM project; bug fixing and features support for SEM customer app).
- Python with Django (web admin interface implementation for SEM project).
- REST API implementation using Java, C#, php.
- MySQL database implementation and maintenace.
- Html/Css (PhoneGap app bug fixing and features support for Moonitor project).
- Electronic instrument cluster implementation for Fujitsu Emerald-P SoC using CGI Studio for GPADE project.
- Create and maintain product technical documentation and user guides.
- Design test plans.
- Preparing Windows OS kiosk image (implementing internet and overall system usage restrictions).
- Conducting products demo presentations.
- Providing implementation support and training material to users when required.
- Conducting comparison analyses and assessment activities in order to: recommend tools, libraries, products, technologies; evaluate selection criteria (cost, performance, license model, extensibility etc.), document results, and recommend a solution that fulfills theproject needs.
- Providing effort estimates of tasks.
- Participating in full software development lifecycle (analysis, design, development and test).
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED