Interested in this profile?
280€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
September 2003 - March 2004
- Development of small independent ActiveX controls for further integration into financial applications. The requirements for these modules were focused on performing various queries in databases and displaying results in window controls.
Siemens VDO Automotive
April 2004 - March 2009
March 2009 - November 2009
Software Team Leader.
- Creating software for mobile devices.
- Training new colleagues and setup new projects.
Three Pillar Global
November 2009 - August 2011
- Building a stable structure.
- My responsibilities were 90% of a project manager and 10% resource manager in a big outsourcing company.
August 2011 - July 2012
- Developing small client applications for mobile devices. The most significant contribution was to a really smart cross-platform framework called MoSync SDK.
- This framework strength was its speed since it translated to native code for each platform, but this was also his weakness as it had many bugs on non-mainstream ones.
November 2011 - March 2013
- Managing software projects for Railway Automation industry.
August 2012 - January 2017
- Building software applications for web and mobile platforms.
- Sharing all responsibilities planning, design, architecture, code, reviews, testing, deployment.
Team size: 5 developers, one designer and one project manager so my involvement now is focused on getting new customers.
March 2016 - September 2019
- Writing own neural network implementation in Python for stock market prediction.
- Founded a small outsourcing company for developing web and mobile applications.
- Using a more appropriate technology stack for cloud computing: Python with Django, TastyPie and ElasticSearch.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED