Interested in this profile?
280€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
- Writing own neural network implementation in Python for stock market prediction.
- Founded a small outsourcing company for developing web and mobile applications.
- Using a more appropriate technology stack for cloud computing: Python with Django, TastyPie and ElasticSearch.
Aug 2012 - Jan 2017
- Building software applications for web and mobile platforms.
- Sharing all responsibilities planning, design, architecture, code, reviews, testing, deployment.
Team size: 5 developers, one designer and one project manager so my involvement now is focused on getting new customers.
Nov 2011 - Mar 2013
- Managing software projects for Railway Automation industry.
Aug 2011 - Jul 2012
- Developing small client applications for mobile devices. The most significant contribution was to a really smart cross-platform framework called MoSync SDK.
- This framework strength was its speed since it translated to native code for each platform, but this was also his weakness as it had many bugs on non-mainstream ones.
Three Pillar Global
Nov 2009 - Aug 2011
- Building a stable structure.
- My responsibilities were 90% of a project manager and 10% resource manager in a big outsourcing company.
Mar 2009 - Nov 2009
Software Team Leader.
- Creating software for mobile devices.
- Training new colleagues and setup new projects.
Siemens VDO Automotive
Apr 2004 - Mar 2009
Sep 2003 - Mar 2004
- Development of small independent ActiveX controls for further integration into financial applications. The requirements for these modules were focused on performing various queries in databases and displaying results in window controls.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED