Interested in this profile?
920€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Courses & Certifications
January 1970 - September 2019
- 2016 Modern Service Oriented Architecture.
- 2015 Certification: Usability, Design and Research (NN/G).
- 2012 .NET Architecture MasterClass.
- 2011 C# Advanced.
- 2010 C# Basic.
- 2009 Certification: SAS Advanced Certificering.
- 2008 Certification: SAS Basic.
- 2007 Evening School classes: Corporate Law, Selling and Financing Property in Denmark.
- 2006 Evening school classes: Teaching and Presenting your Message, Financial Advising and Communication.
- 1996-1999 – Several McDonald Management Classes.
- 1993-1996 – Electronics Technician Apprenticeship and school. Top grades (11/13): 1996 English (A Level), Mathematics (A), Data Engineering.
January 1993 - January 1996
Electronics Technician Apprentice.
- Developing and maintaining hospital lab equipment, primarily for blood analysis.
- Development and assembly of a line of blood sample processing robots.
- Developing the very first method for blood separation without centrifuge, thus needing much smaller blood samples, a critical factor for some patients.
January 1996 - January 1999
Floor Manager, Head of Personal and interim Restaurant Manager.
- Budgets, staffing, training, shift planning, equipment maintenance and upholding McDonald's high standards for customer service, food safety and hygiene were among the responsibilities.
January 1999 - January 2005
- Artist management, agency, label and independent international club promotion.
- Working with many great artists including Rune RK, signing the now classic club track "Calabria".
January 2000 - January 2005
Consultant / Promotion and Exploitation Manager.
- Working on all aspects of the dance market. A&R, club and radio promotion, international DJ promotion and exploitation of locally signed artists.
January 2000 - January 2004
A&R Consultant / Promotion and Exploitation Manager.
- A&R, Artist Management, International Exploitation and Club Promotion.
- Working on some of the biggest club hits in Europe those years with artist like Safri Duo and Junior Senior.
January 2005 - January 2016
Developer, Business Driven Development.
- Focusing on architecture and usability, making my applications more resilient, robust, extendable, maintainable and not least, user friendly, while using .NET and c#.
- Nykredit Business Driven Development is now at its most professional level ever, and respected company-wide for our solutions.
- Building on knowledge of data.
- Making more user-friendly interfaces in .Net, which quickly went on to fully fledged applications – often making complex and hard to find/map data, easy to access and use for our financial advisers and management.
- Reporting, BI, Controlling, Data Mining, Process Automation and minor application development in MS Office/VBA.
- Helping develop award winning budget application for our customers, created automated and centralised overdraft system (that is still in use) and cleaned up after merging Forstaedernes Bank into Nykredit.
Founder, Project Manager and Teacher at the Nykredit Customer Service Academy.
- Idea, analysis, development and implementation of Nykredit Customer Service Academy.
Customer Consultant and Financial Advisor.
- From simple statement requests at first to complex loan calculations and later budgets, financial planning, credit ratings and approval of housing loans.
January 2016 - January 2017
Developer, Support & Maintenance.
- Support & Maintenance on wealth management and optimization, pension calculation and budget systems for various financial institutes.
Brüel & Kjær
January 2017 - September 2019
Software Engineer, Aerospace & Defence. - Developing a game-changing software platform for easy testing of gas turbines, jet engines, aircraft and helicopter certification and satellite testing – all in one package.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED