Interested in this profile?
260€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Accenture –Bangalore, India/ Houston, US
Nov 2009 - Jul 2012
Sep 2018 - Jul 2012
§ Work with a Scrum team to deliver 3rd party API integrations
§ Work with product owner to groom team's backlog based on quarterly roadmaps
§ Work with external stakeholders to put together a lean process to manage pipelines and monitor progress on integrations
§ Conduct Sprint planning, Daily standups, Sprint review and Sprint Retrospectives
§ Capture metrics to track team's progress
Aug 2016 - Sep 2018
§ Work with Scrum teams by helping them understand agile best practices and define frameworks that facilitate their development processes through a retrospective feedback loop.
§ Facilitate scrum teams in successfully completing their Sprints by removing blockers (if any).
§ Manage stakeholder's expectations to protect scrum teams from being held accountable for unreasonable deliveries.
§ Facilitate scrum teams in achieving CI/CD
§ Work with product owners, development managers & business owners to define KPIs and goals for Scrum teams.
§ Work with the research team to define problem statements, formulate hypothesis, define scope of feasibility studies and help them document their experiments and results.
§ Help integrate the QA function within the scrum teams to automate regression testing to allow for faster delivery to customers.
§ Help facilitate stakeholder management by setting up regular workshops between product owners and business owners to create & monitor product roadmaps.
Dec 2014 - Sep 2015
Responsibilities: Project Management and Scrum Master for three scrum teams
* Coach and mentor scrum teams on Agile best practices.
* Facilitate daily standups, sprint planning, demos & retrospectives.
* Help the team in identifying & removing impediments/blockers.
* Ensure the team maintains a healthy velocity.
* Release planning for every quarters
* Ensure on time release.
* Maintain an open & transparent communication channel between the scrum team and the product teams.
* Work closely with the product teams to ensure the product roadmap is in place.
* Ensure the availability and participation of product teams in backlog prioritization and refinement.
Ø Transformed three scrum teams into fully self-managed teams delivering high quality work products.
Ø Scrum team's velocity increased progressively over multiple sprints.
Ø Increased a product's utilization from 50% to 80% by helping the product owner in prioritizing product backlog and creating an effective product roadmap.
Ø Established interoperability quality checks for dependent systems to ensure timely deliveries of user stories.
Jul 2012 - Nov 2014
Client: Aegis Media, London, UK
Responsibilities: Project Manager for managing the Aegis 3rd line support portfolio
* Managed 3rd line application support by creating a seamless bridge between application users and their business.
* Led multiple teams across multisite locations to successful project deliveries.
* Scoped, estimated & scheduled implementation of the proposed changes.
* Identified tools and improvised on automation as and when required to minimize human error.
* Worked closely with the Quality Assurance team to design a Quality management strategy.
* Worked closely with the product owners and SME's to understand client requirements, propose alternatives & troubleshoot application issues.
* Facilitated sprint planning, daily stand ups, demos, & retrospectives.
Ø Instrumental in establishing quality gateways in the delivery process to ensure data accuracy and data protection.
Ø Minimized the go to market time for onboarding new clients significantly by automating the on- boarding process.
Ø Identified problem areas in the current implementation and proposed new improved solutions to increase the utilization of the tools.
May 2008 - Sep 2009
Client: Roche, India
An enterprise-wide application to support the exchange of adverse events, products and other data with health authorities including partners, clinical & study investigators.
Technologies used: Spring, JSF, Java/J2EE framework and Oracle 9i.
* Participated in requirement analysis & wrote use-cases.
* Wrote unit test cases & JUnits
* Performed peer code reviews.
* Designed, implemented, tested and deployed OST (Outbound Submissions Tracking) and IRT (Inbound Receipt and Triage) modules of agXchange to Weblogic clusters.
Jun 2006 - May 2008
Client: Global Delivery Center, India
Project: Residual Billing System
An online dashboard that integrates all GDC projects for the purpose of billing IBM India's expenses that include labor, infrastructure; software licenses, leases & telecommunication charges..
Technologies used: Struts, Java/J2EE framework and IBM DB2.
* Wrote use-cases & prepared prototypes.
* Designed, implemented, tested and deployed the web application.
Jun 2004 - Jun 2006
Client: LexisNexis, Ohio, US
The web application is used for searching legal/news/business information as per a user's subscription.
Technologies used: Java, JSP, Struts, Oracle DB
* Participated in requirement clarification sessions with the client.
* Wrote high & low level design specs for the features being developed.
* Developed and unit tested search pages for the Australian, French and Canadian legal adaptations of Rosetta.
JOIN FRO FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOG!GET STARTED