Interested in this profile?
335€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
SC Digital Company SRL
February 2012 - October 2012
Design and production of devices for temperature measurement and control including: thermocouple, resistance for heating, resistance temperature detectors(RTD), cables extension for thermocouples, measuring instruments.
SC Amper SRL
March 2013 - April 2014
Design, execution and implementation of devices for temperature control in industrial processes: thermocouple, resistance temperature detectors(RTD), resistance for heating.
May 2014 - July 2017
The main tasks and responsibilities involving the position of System Test Engineer:
-> Setup and configure build tools environment on Linux client (bitbake, shell scripts) ;
-> Setup and configure Jenkins jobs for build environment and test automation;
-> Automate pre-integration and testing tasks using the following tools (Jenkins, Change Management, Change Synergy);
-> Setup test environment - hardware device and software;
-> Design and creat test cases based on application requirements;
-> Automate manual tests for HMI aplications (Speech);
-> Run automated tests and manual tests, create test reports for deliveries of a product;
-> Working based on Agile development methodologies.
Accuired knowledge and skills during current position:
- Design and create automated test using ATP internally developed testing tool (Automatic Test Platform)
- Create/import/export manual test cases using Temppo test managemet tool
- Create/import/export automated test cases using ATP and Temppo test managemet tool
- Create Continuous Integration jobs for build and test environment automation using Jenkins tool
- Use Doors requirements database - import requirements in Temppo test tool
- Use Bitbake tool to configure build environment on Linux client
- Create shell scripts for build and test environment
- Linux Ubuntu client configuration for build environment
- Use Jenkins, Change Management and Change Synergy tools for pre-integration and build environment activities
Soft skills training:
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
July 2017 - October 2019
The main tasks and responsibilities involving the position of System Verification Engineer: - Create and update CANoe configuration for automotive systems; - Design and implement automated tests using CAPL scripting; - Setup test environment - hardware devices and software tools; - Design and creat test cases based on application requirements; - Run automated tests and manual tests, create test reports for deliveries of a product; - Use Agile development methodologies for verification activities.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED