Interested in this profile?
60€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Do It Wise
Nov 2016 - Mar 2018
Providing IT Services to custmers and partners in the following areas:
- Managing clustered cloud infrastructure at Azure and AWS (IaaS)
- Remote/Virtual systems administration -
- Windows/Linux system administration, management, monitoring
- Web Services: REST and SOAP - Unit and Integration Testing of Java-based adapter modules
- Application Configuration and Management - Apache httpd, Tomcat, nginx - Create and execute test cases - Database services - managing and maintenance (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Strong accent on teamwork and communication throughout the design, development, testing and delivery of software solutions
Jan 2016 - Nov 2016
Providing support for the software products of HPE, such as:
Providing support for the software products of HPE, now Microficus: - Universal Configuration Management Database - uCMDB
Handling cases in an internal ticketing system, by following strictly all the rules defined in the SLA of each case.
Analyzing logs, configuration settings, steps taken for diagnostics and root cause analysis. Troubleshooting software issues through a series of emails, phone calls and remote sessions with the customers and their subsequent clients (using WebEx / HP Virtual Room / Microsoft Lync).
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED