Interested in this profile?
230€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Corsi Liberi ECDL Base
January 1970 - September 2019
Free Courses ECDL Basic Teacher Preparation Courses ECDL Modules:
* Computer Essentials;
* Word Processing;
* Online Essentials;
January 2012 - January 2013
- Performed Activities:
* Organization of recreational and cultural events;
* Photographic exhibitions;
* Historical research;
* Realization of short films;
* Debates, Assemblies, Cooperations with Public and Private Bodies.
January 2014 - January 2014
Trainee: Alberti Gianluca Topics:
* Theoretical Computer Science;
* Formatting and Defragmenting Hardisk;
* Installation of Windows Operating Systems;
* System Driver Installation; * Main Software Installation;
* Antivirus installation and analysis;
* Backup and Restore data and features.
April 2015 - September 2019
Enrolled in the INPS separate management as "Consultant in the information technology sector", type of activity 620200. Planning and design of computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software and communication technologies.
These services can include related training to the end user.
1st Comprehensive Institute "G.A. Cesareo ”
October 2015 - October 2016
Computer Training for Teachers: • Software installation and uninstallation; • Start of function and data recovery procedures; • Protection and security of personal data; • Automation backup of documents and archives of the management program; • Use of computer rooms Fixed-term contract equal to 1 year with VAT number
Istituto Comprensivo "G.A. Cesareo"
November 2015 - November 2016
Tasks: • Configuration, operation and maintenance of the Internet and the internal network of the school; • Research, supply and replacement of hardware components; • Consultancy, supply and assistance for the installation and updating of school management software
(AXIOS, SIDI); • Installation and configuration of security software, antispywere and antivirus,
on client and server of the networks; • Management of documents backup automation including the archives of the management program; • Collaboration with System Administrator, Technicians, Responsible for the processing of personal data,
Head of IT security.
December 2015 - December 2015
University of Messina
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Professor Puliafito Antonio Objective: Software design for the management of booking rooms in a farmhouse.
Tools used: JAVA, Eclipse IDE, UML, MySQL
Emittente Televisiva OndaTV
August 2017 - August 2017
* Hardware components consulting and assistance for writing / storing video recordings developed in professional devices;
* Management backup and recovery documents including video archives and photos;
* Collaboration with the videotape of the feast of San Nicola in Gualtieri Sicaminò
Emittente televisiva “OndaTV”
August 2017 - August 2017
Tasks: • Hardware components consulting and assistance for writing / storing video recordings developed in professional devices; • Management of backup and recovery documents including video archives and photos; • Collaboration of the videorecese party of San Nicola in Gualtieri Sicaminò (ME); • Collaboration in the videogame festival of San Giacomo in Capizzi (ME).
Panormus Cultural Association
February 2019 - September 2019
Personnel Professor of vocational training in "Computer Operator on Devices and Networks". Training organization: Panormus Cultural Association, Via dei Leoni registered office No. 39 / a 90100 Palermo. Processed modules: The Hardware and Software Components; System Installation and Configuration; Procedures and Tools for Assistance and Maintenance Interventions; Preparation of Report on Interventions; Elements of computer security Diagnostic procedures and functionality recovery
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED