Interested in this profile?
460€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Helping translate business needs into software solutions for ecommerce companies big and small.
Toptal is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts in the world. As a senior web developer, I help companies with:
- building and maintaining Magento websites
- developing custom solutions based on the Laravel framework
- performance optimizations
- general e-commerce consultance
Rocket Web Inc
Apr 2012 - Dec 2018
- Built a NetSuite to Magento connector, both for Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Helped building a subscriptions solution for Magento 1 and 2, implemented it in various projects
- Integrated Magento with different third parties: Affirm Credit, SailThru, Braintree, Cybersource, Auth.net, PayPal, Facebook, Google Shopping, Amazon etc
- Built highly customized award-winning Magento websites
- NetSuite implementations
- Led the team that built a connector for Amazon, NetSuite, Magento and Radial fulfillment
- Participated in all phases of the project, from quoting a client to maintenance
- Helped the company get the "Magento 2 ready" certificate
- Played the role of a technical mentor for the team
- Direct client communication
Apr 2010 - Oct 2012
- Integrated Magento with Drupal
- Help on various Drupal projects - training and bug fixing
- Created an internal product based on Magento
- Performance optimisations for one of the highest volume Magento websites in the world
- Created a custom Solr-based search engine for Magento and Drupal
- Agile development
- Played the role of SME for various Magento projects
May 2007 - Jan 2010
- Developed the bizoo.ro site "from scratch"
- Sphinx search engine integration
- developed a PHP framework for rapid website development
- created tens of fully functional websites using the above framework and a pre-made template, with a delivery time of less than one day
May 2006 - May 2007
After doing part time/project based work using the LAMP stack, I joined Qudero for my first "serious" job, as I also decided to focus on Microsoft .NET development. I joined a ~10 persons team in developing the next version of a hospital quality management system. It was a challenging experience as this was my first contact with a system that was in development for years, as opposed to the one-off projects I have previously worked on. While I learned a lot about developing sustainably and about working in a team, I realized that LAMP was a much better framework for me to work on and I've been focusing on open source software ever since.
May 2006 - May 2007
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer
Magento Solution Specialist '
Magento 2 ready
Magento Developer Plus
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED