Interested in this profile?
280€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
- support Sales on quoting
- review and analyze customer data to determine the implementation points.
- design technical approaches
- initiate and manage relationships with customers.
- help customers on data mapping, providing customized templates.
- architect solutions based on customer requirements using existing tools or develop new tools(c# console applications) or scripts, to migrate clients data. Create documentation for the new scripts/tools to improve the knowledge base of the team.
- create reports(Log summaries and database queries) based on the migration results to ease the verification process.
- configure and test the connection to various repositories APIs(DSpace, EPrints, Figshare..)
- decide with the clients the data mapping and implement custom crosswalks for data transformation.
- design, build and test SSRS reports based on customer requirements.
- create SSAS cubes and custom dashboards
Improve/increase internal tool base
- fix bugs on existing C# tools.
- create new tools to automate the migration process.
Engaged from initial implementation effort, as well as post production services and support projects, the following abilities improved due to the wide range of responsibilities:
-ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
-ability to understand and translate customer requirements
-ability to architect technical solutions based on customer requirements
-critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving
-ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
Mar 2014 - Nov 2017
- Billing System Customer Support operations based on ticketing system, phone calls, emails at Romanian office
- Owning/Resolving problems and managing customer expectations throughout the Service Request life-cycle in accordance with global standards
- Operate in line with Bug Diagnosis and Escalation/Development Bug guidelines in resolution of
Bug related Service Requests.
- Advanced technical expertise for Oracle on specific requirements and issues for various functional and technical areas related to the implementation, configuration and maintenance.
- Installed and configured testing environments for troubleshooting, testing.
- Solving and reproducing issues/requirements reported by the customer based on provided input (description, logs, local database)
- Logging change requests for product/documentation defects or enhancements and working with members from other teams to ensure timely and completely resolution of the customer issues.
- Applying fixes and performing upgrades.
- Overall responsibility for the Quality of service and customer satisfaction, in compliance with SLA
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Monitoring tools, eg. Nagios;
- Deployment and migration: data integrity validation,product catalog, oracle database migration, creating and using all available tools/scripts in order to automate migration steps in sql/unix bash/windows batch/java API, internal tasks with development teams and testing in order to solve very complex and technical issues, work closely with PM to provide the best migration solutions, implement latest MIND software configuration and upgrades
- Work closely with MIND CTI Customers’ staff, R&D, testing , infrastructure and other departments
- Mind USA office support January-July 2016
- Provide training for Vodafone Turkey, a MINDCTI client
- ATP sessions for new clients.
- Ability to perform implementation, trainings and ATP sessions.
Online Freelance platforms
Jan 2013 - Jan 2014
Web development, data processing, task automation, databases, scripting, design, marketing.
JOIN FRO FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOG!GET STARTED