Interested in this profile?
285€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Mar 2017 - May 2018
An intensive training program designed to equip New Yorkers with the skills necessary to launch careers in web development. This program includes three months of intensive, full-time on-campus training, including classes/lectures, individual, pair and group programming projects, code challenges, presentations and more.
Sep 2018 - Nov 2018
* Worked directly on progressive campaigns across the country to optimize platforms enabling better technology utilization.
* Provided key races with a dedicated staff member to help implement best tech practices, allowing each campaign to fully optimize their resources.
* Support (deploying, setting up, operating, troubleshooting) core tech platforms for a campaign.
* Advocated the use of technology to campaign leadership, when appropriate, based on local data and comparisons across all Team members.
* Providing training to staff and volunteers on tech tools.
Jul 2018 - Sep 2018
* Made an events tracker and management system with Ruby on Rails TECHNICAL COACH FELLOW FLATIRON SCHOOL for students currently enrolled in the online Full-Stack Web Developer program.
* Use the Socratic method to help students debug issues when working through curriculum either through chat or 1 on
1 screen sharing.
MONTE ALBAN MEXICAN GRILL
Jan 2017 - Nov 2017
* Developed and established new management procedures.
* Managed front and back of the house staff.
* Administration, budget and computer tasks.
* Manage and administrate payroll according to budget.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED