Interested in this profile?
575€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
December 1999 - April 2004
BLUE HOUSE DEVELOPMENT
May 2004 - September 2007
October 2007 - December 2008
* Key technologies: C#, VB.NET, Web Forms, SQL Server, Html, jQuery, Css * Development on a new bespoke Content Management System. * Migrating several applications from VB.NET to C#. * Development of a cottage rental website in Belgium, including the reservation and payment modules.
January 2009 - June 2010
June 2009 - June 2010
June 2010 - July 2012
* Sole developer at the biggest hyper-local news site in the Netherlands
* Responsible for the work of several freelance developers
* Responsible for communication between departments and ensuring their requests were clear for developers and prioritized to business value.
* Developing and redesigning the website using new technology, increasing the amount of unique visitors per month by 400%.
* Development of several intranet and sales management tools in ASP.NET MVC and SharePoint.
August 2012 - September 2013
October 2013 - May 2014
May 2014 - October 2014
* Key technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Ionic Framework, SQL Server, MongoDb, Dependency Injection, jQuery * Developed a mobile application for maintenance of pipeline and flange management, in the oil and gas industry using the Ionic Framework. * Migrated a desktop application to a web-based SAAS application in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and AngularJS. * Write unit and integration tests using Nunit framework. * Work was done 100% remote.
October 2014 - September 2015
STACK WEB DEVELOPER
October 2015 - July 2016
STACK WEB DEVELOPER
August 2016 - January 2017
* Key technologies: ASP.NET Core, Web API, C#, jQuery, Bootstrap, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, AWS, Azure, Dependency Injection, jQuery, Bootstrap, Html5, PowerShell * Maintaining several portal sites where store employees can lookup and enter information about mobile phones. The portals were build in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and C#, with jQuery and Bootstrap. * Work on implementing new API architecture for Envirofone, Tesco Mobile and GiffGaff, new API and frontend were build on ASP.NET Core 1 in C#, with jQuery and Bootstrap. * Migrating from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2016 Enterprise environment, setting up failover, disaster recovery and encryption. Writing PowerShell scripts to migrate logins, data and tests. * Writing unit tests for new API using xUnit framework and load and performance tests using SOAP UI. * Migrating ASP.NET Core applications from Azure to AWS, maintaining several applications in AWS.
January 2017 - March 2017
* Key technologies: ASP.NET Core, Web API, C#, SQL Server, Azure Storage Tables, Git, IdentityServer4, Micro services * Helping out setting up an API, written .NET Core to support a tech demo at the World Mobile Congress for a payment application. * Writing technical documents for developers and end-users, setting up SQL migration plans, Swagger API documentation, implementation of a testing framework. * Work was done 100% remote.
CITY FACILITIES LTD
May 2017 - November 2017
January 2018 - May 2018
* Key technologies: ASP.NET, Web API, C#, SQL Server, Git * Creating new features to Spark Energy Internal API's (SOAP and Rest). * Creating SQL stored procedures and migration scripts. * Writing unit and integration tests using Nunit for C# code. * Work was done part-remote.
May 2018 - October 2018
* Key technologies: C#, SQL Server, Azure, VSTS, Git, DevOps * Technical support on out-of-hours for various clients based in Europe and USA. * Problem and code analysis, bug fixing and adding new features to existing .NET and .NET Core applications * Testing and problem analysis for various Android and iOS mobile apps. * Development and maintenance of build and release pipelines * Azure Services (Application Insights, API Management, Web and Mobile Apps, Windows VM etc.) * SQL Server management, reporting queries, query optimization. * Work was done fully remote.
October 2018 - April 2019
* Key technologies: ASP.NET, Web API, C#, SQL Server, Git, TypeScript, AngularJS * Creating new features to NHS Education platform, in API, Backend and Frontend * Creating SQL stored procedures and migration scripts. * Writing unit and integration tests using Nunit for C# code. * Implementing new design using Css, Html5, AngularJS and jQuery. * Project managed using SCRUM methodology, stand-ups and retrospectives.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED