Interested in this profile?
575€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 1995 - September 2019
Microsoft® Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
· Enterprise Application Developer
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
· ADO.NET Applications
· ASP.NET Applications
· Windows® Forms Applications
· Microsoft SQL Server® 2005, Business Intelligence Development
You can view my transcript at https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx
(Transcript ID = 814811 & Access Code = 02086415235)
Baker Jardine & Associates
April 1996 - May 2001
Responsible for designing and developing new innovative software solutions and improving performance of the existing applications.
Technologies: C# 1.1, C++, MFC, ATL/COM, Excel/VBA, FORTRAN
June 2001 - October 2004
Responsible for designing and developing new innovative software solutions and improving performance of the existing applications. Technologies: C# 1.1, WinForms, Excel/VBA, SQL Server 2000
CRU International Ltd
November 2004 - October 2005
Responsible for designing and developing new precious metal cost models using WinForms applications. Technologies: C# 1.1, WinForms, SQL Server 2000
November 2005 - February 2006
Designed and developed a random portfolio generator web application. Technologies: C# 1.1, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000
Tate & Lyle
June 2006 - October 2006
November 2006 - December 2007
Involved in designing and implementing an Order Management System. Technologies: C# 1.1, .NET Remoting, XML Web Services, ASP.NET, Oracle 9.2 and IBM MQSeries Messaging Service
Rogge Global Partners
March 2008 - September 2008
Designed & implemented SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS) solution to present NEAR REAL time data to its traders in an efficient manner. Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, MDX Queries and Excel VBA
October 2008 - March 2009
Designed and built a new Oracle data warehouse (star schema) to stage market risk data required for reporting. Also, designed & implemented Oracle Essbase Business Intelligence solution for their Market Risk Reporting platform. Technologies: Oracle Essbase Performance Management System 11.1and Oracle 10.2g
July 2009 - April 2010
Designed & developed a Reconciliation Feed application and Macro Trading Desk Tools. Technologies: C# 2.0, ASP.NET, WinForms, XML, T-SQL and PL/SQL
Barclays Capital – Equity Derivatives IT
May 2010 - June 2012
Responsible for business as usual development work for the equity derivatives IT.
· Designed and developed a web application using C# , ASP.NET, JQuery and Ajax to allow the traders to create logical snap shots of the calculation engine OLTP database (Oracle)
· Designed and developed a multi-threaded COM compliant wrapper component using C# and WCF to create XML trade documents at run time to be used by the in-house pricing calculation engine (C++).
· Developed a Windows Forms based application using C# to create and display missing scenarios report for trades booked. I was involved in the full software life cycle of this project.
· Designed and developed a multi-threaded Windows Service application using C# to create an Overhedge report based on the in-house Book Pricer (Excel – VBA) results.
· The middleware messaging system used within the Equity Derivative IT was successfully migrated from the SmartSockets to the Solace. I carried out the required development and the configuration work. I also coordinated the UAT and Production releases.
· Used PL/SQL programming to add new complex stored procedures (via Packages) to manipulate data in the Risk Engine database (Oracle - 10.2g).
· Support the development team in terms of code quality, code reviews and technology decisions to match industry and company standards.
· Provided 3rd line support on existing systems.
· Used Autosys tool, VBScript and T-SQL programming to automate end of day trade calculation batches (such as traders’ EOD, Managers’ EOD) and overnight ETL operations (data reconciliation feeds).
· Maintained (bug fixes, add new features and improve the performance) the service components of the risk engine such as correlation calculator service, snap service and valuation service.
· Owned and maintained the Statistics Visualization Tool (C# and ASP.NET), which allows the traders to monitor intraday trade calculation statistics such as starting times, time taken to finish calculations, server farm and grid information, calculation status etc. This included adding new features (web pages) to the GUI and writing complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures and user defined functions to manipulate data.
· Responsible for the performance of the massive Statistics database (2.5 Terabytes; Sql Server 2005). Created a new maintenance plan, which included creating and dropping table partitions to improve the performance of the above database.
· Owned and Maintained the Statistics Listener component (C++), which writes the statistics data to above database using stored procedures.
Hometrack Data Systems Ltd
July 2012 - November 2015
Working with designers, product owners, testers, project managers and other developers to build technical solutions & complete projects to budgetary and quality requirements.
· Similar duties as the previous role at FC Exchange Ltd, plus
· Introduced the Service Oriented Architecture (using WCF) at Hometrack and providing the technical expertise on this.
· Added full CMS implementation to company web site (Hometrack.com) and Hometrack Valuer (HTV) software using Umbraco.
· Implemented Microsoft Dynamics in Hometrack Valuer (HTV) software.
FC Exchange Ltd
July 2015 - December 2016
Designing, developing and maintaining the company systems particularly in relation to .NET systems, architecture and integrating with other company systems/platforms. Leading the development of company new digital systems to meet requirements, including but not limited to commercial, legal, regulatory, compliance, security, best practice and company requirements.
· Architected and designed software solutions for various problem types.
· Developed software in accordance with agreed design with consideration for usability, scalability, software quality and future maintenance. Adhere to policies regarding secure coding & standards.
· Followed Agile software development methodology, SCRUM, to manage project Sprints.
· Developed bespoke web applications using various technologies such ASP.NET MVC (5.0 and Core 1.0), jQuery, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, Entity Framework etc.
· Responsible for Unit tests, debug, code review, reuse, source code management strategies and release management.
· Identified and analyzed performance bottlenecks of whole company software suite and rectifying them.
· Built relationships with sales and marketing clients.
· Provided support & maintenance of existing software.
· Implemented and maintained multi-lingual company web sites using Umbraco Content Management System (CMS).
· Designed and implemented Windows Azure solution for storing AML documents
· Implemented Customer Relation Management (CRM) system
for onboarding private, corporate and affiliate clients using Microsoft Dynamic CRM Online software.
Global Reach Group
January 2017 - September 2019
Designing, developing and configuring software systems to meet company requirements either end-to-end (analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, delivery and maintenance) or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Applying knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support projects.
· Designing and developing a new client communication framework
· Introducing and implementing the correct version control systems across the business. Defining the recommended source control workflow and enforcing everyone to follow this workflow and version control best practices
· Introducing Agile methodologies to the business and adopting SCRUM to manage all projects
· Defining the company coding standards and best software development practices and methodologies.
· Peer reviewing and mentoring junior developers
· Analyzing, designing and configuring the company existing software suite to support multi-tenancy business model, and providing technical expertise on this.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED