Interested in this profile?
370€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
November 2008 - February 2009
It was my first project as a freelancer - made a small local webportal using PHP (procedural).
time SEM/Affiliate Marketer
November 2010 - June 2011
time PHP Freelancer
June 2011 - February 2014
- Created various templates and plugins for WordPress mainly for 2Parale (2performant) - a local affiliate marketing platform.
- Created a Joomla component for parsing large XML files and searching for a keyword. Based on that search, the products within the XML were imported locally. Furthermore, the component also used the 2Parale API for searching various products.
- A small desktop application written in C++/CLI that downloads a TXT file from expireddomains.net. Within the interface, the user searched for various keywords or TLDs and a list-view was populated with a list of expired domains from the above mentioned txt file.
- An Web app in Yii Framework and twitter bootstrap for automatic publishing of posts on Facebook pages (owned by the client). The products published on Facebook were retrieved from 2performant API, XML feeds and CSV. Furthermore, the app allowed to possibility to target specific groups of fans (by age, sex or location).
February 2014 - June 2018
Worked on a tourism website built in PHP. - Worked on a website built using WordPress and several plugins (WPML, Gravity Forms). For example, I created a custom integration with GravityForms that retrieved field values and pushed leads into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. - Worked on a CodeIgniter 3 application that manages logistics for a stocking company. - Worked on an CI 3 API and dashboard for managing IoT devices. Curriculum vitae Bogdan-Ionut Ungureanu
February 2017 - June 2018
- Worked on a tourism website built in PHP.
- Worked on a website built using WordPress and several plugins (WPML, Gravity Forms). For example, I created a custom integration with GravityForms that retrieved field values and pushed leads into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Worked on a CodeIgniter 3 application that manages logistics for a stocking company.
- Worked on an CI 3 API and dashboard for managing IoT devices.
June 2018 - August 2018
I worked on a proof of concept Web IDE project for a custom domain specific language (DSL). In this period, I was able to research and implement the following features: * Integrating a text editor (Ace editor) into a React component. * Created a parser (lexer, parser, semantic analysis) for the custom language (LL(K) grammar) that performed syntactic and semantic validation with the following behavior: * Supported sections with Logical and Equality operators (taking into account their precedence) and validating them. * Supported custom DSL objects and object methods as operands (and semantically validating them) * Created a transpiler that transformed the entire DSL syntax into XML (planned a Go transpiler). * Created context aware autocompleter using the parser that generated suggestion based on the section the user is editing and the type of the main statement. * Created a code navigation React component based on the data extracted from the concrete syntax tree generated by the DSL parser.
August 2018 - September 2019
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED