Interested in this profile?
325€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Senior Python developer
Dec 2013 - Sep 2018
Working for Socrative (aquired by MasteryConnect):
- optimize the python code
- make the code scalable
- optimize database queries for PostgreSQL (Django models were slow)
- switch to AWS EC2 from Heroku
- develop and maintain a deployment script using fabric
- develop and maintain new features
- implement pdf reports using reportlab module
- support frontend views in debugging and implementing REST API using Django to make frontend features work smoothly
Dec 2012 - Nov 2013
During my time at Let I worked on:
- server development : Python 2.7
- image processing using Wand and OpenCV python modules
- audio processing using python audiotools module
- worked with uwsgi,Django combined with gevent threads to process http requests
- worked with Redis to cache data used frequently
- worked with geventhttpclient for fast external http calls
- wrote unittests using python's unittest module
- worked on a cross platform prototype in C++ (QtSDK)
- worked on a Windows Phone 8 client prototype
- worked with git and git flow(branch management)
- worked with audiotools for media transcoding and opencv and Wand for image processing.
Jan 2012 - Dec 2012
I managed a team of 2 people for porting BrewOS clients on low end handsets for different carriers using CDMA tehnology.
This network operators were from South Koreea , Venezuela , US, India.
Also I've got to setup and maintain Hudson CI which I used for handling the different porting branches.
Mar 2010 - Jan 2012
Worked on a set of different projects:
- I've started to work on a cross platform build chain using wxWidgets
- I've taken and maintained a client for BREW OS developed in C , which was deployed on very very low handsets
- after that I've began working on porting a C++ client (Intouch5) on BrewOS handsets.
I also wrote unittests for our framework using CppUnit
Nov 2006 - Mar 2010
Managed a team of 8 test engineers over 3 different projects.
During the time I also worked on maintaining the project (OPUS) that my team tested.
Nov 2006 - Mar 2010
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED