Interested in this profile?
460€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Research and development for a wearable 3D body motion tracking system.
Research and development of new football metrics using Machine Learning.
Research and development in Distributed Computing Systems.
Implementation of the actor model using Akka.NET.
Developed new core technology features for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
Research and development for Speech Recognition applications.
Developing distributed computing solutions for Visual Tracking and Advanced
Metrics for football competitions of UEFA and FIFA.
Jun 2011 - Feb 2017
Developed solutions and software for the following areas of sporting competitions:
* Real time data gathering, timing and scoring systems
* Advanced metrics processing
* Results visualization
* TV graphics
* GPS tracking
Jan 2011 - Jan 2011
- European Youth Olympic Festival (Trabzon, Turkey)
* 13thIAAF World Championships in Athletics (Daegu, South Korea)
* Italian Swimming Championships (Riccione, Italy)
* Gran Premio Nuvolari (Mantova, Italy)
* Mille Miglia (Brescia, Italy)
* European Athletics Team Championships First League (Dublin, Ireland)
* VIIèmes Jeux de la Francophonie (Nice, France)
* Rallye Sanremo (Sanremo, Italy)
* CREDITGATE24 GOLFSERIES HAMBURG OPEN (Hamburg, Germany)
* ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships (Milan, Italy)
Jan 2011 - Jan 2011
I am Andrei and I am passionate about technology and its potential.
Have worked professionally in the software development industry for 8 years now, and as long as I knew myself I always loved technology and computers.
Having the opportunity to work both in small companies with a start-up modus operandi and also international companies helped me learn the best of both worlds (team building, stress management, open-minded approach to new challenges, patience, perseverance, professionality).
My last big work had me involved in developing key back end services for the FIFA World Cup in Moscow 2018.
I am experienced in the following areas
* Analysis and real-time data gathering and processing
* Statistics and probabilities prediction using machine learning (Python)
* Distributed systems and their implementations with the actor system (Akka .NET)
* Speech recognition applications
* Real-time GPS tracking
* Analysis, architecture, and full stack software development
I know the following technologies
* .NET Framework
* Entity Framework 6
* .NET core
* Entity Framework Core
* AKKA .NET
* C#, C/C++
* Machine Learning with Python
* WebAssembly with Blazor
* Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite
If you need someone who can help you from the idea inception to the publication of the product on the market, write me a message.
I also want to point out one last thing. Even if the technology stack you want to use, is not present in the list above mentioned, no worries.
In my circle I have senior professionals from many domains, who put passion in their work and with certainty we will make a good team and find the solution together to any challenge.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED