Interested in this profile?
575€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) - Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6
Microsoft Certified Professional - Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000
BRAINBENCH Master Certified - RDBMS Concepts
Microsoft Certified Professional - Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Prominent Edge, Inc.
• Responsible for developing mobile applications using React Native.
• Responsible for developing native Android mobile applications.
• Technology: React Native, Mobx-State-Tree, Typescript, SQLite, Android, Java
* Provide software development and software maintenance services to Apotex Mexico.
* Technology: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Kendo UI, MS SQL Server, Web Services
May 2018 - Nov 2018
* Responsible for designing applications, enhancing the architecture of the existing applications, finding areas of improvement, and improving the quality of code.
* Responsible for designing and developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, and Kendo UI.
* Provide training to a team of developers.
* Prepare guidelines for naming conventions and best practices of software development.
* Technology: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio.
Oct 2010 - Nov 2017
* Apotex Mexico: Designed and developed Confirma, an expense reporting application that allows users to upload their ``electronic bills'' (CFDI), verifies the transaction with the SAT (Mexican government tax administration) web services, separates expenses into different accounts, and loads them into SAP using SAP .NET Connector.
* Planned, designed, developed, implemented, and maintained a variety of complex enterprise web applications that support ongoing business activities at Apotex using C#, ASP.NET MVC (MVC 2 to MVC 5), and Kendo UI.
* Collaborated with other developers and web designers to develop mobile applications using Telerik AppBuilder.
* Developed RESTful Web Services using ASP.NET Web API to be consumed by web and mobile applications.
* Developed test projects for unit testing of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API applications.
* Developed Windows Services to connect to Excelleris Web Services to pull Electronic Health Records and load them into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
* Supported and maintained a group of legacy applications developed with Classic ASP.
* Supported and maintained SAP Portal applications developed with SAP NetWeaver (Java).
* Prepared technical documentation (requirements documents, test cases, implementation checklists, etc.) as part of the software development life cycle.
May 2009 - Jun 2010
* Responsible for developing a Machine Condition Monitoring software application using C#.
* Designed the application's Object Model and implemented the application in three modules of Data Acquisition (DAQ), Data Analysis, and Decision Making.
* Developed the software application using Visual Studio 2008 and C#.
* Designed the application's Data Model and developed the back-end SQL Server database.
* Designed and developed User Controls and Components to wrap the Data Acquisition device objects and scan the DAQ device.
* Used open source class libraries and developed wrapper classes and components for making the complex mathematical calculations such as FFT (Fast Fourier Transform).
* Technology: C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio
Oct 2006 - Mar 2009
* Served as tool SME in support of a customized version of OPX2 R4 developed based on the requirements of Sprint.
* Participated in preparing and implementing a data migration plan to migrate data from OPX2 R3 to OPX2 R4.
* Responsible for gathering requirements and preparing a design document for creating an Oracle reporting database.
* Created complex Stored Procedures and Views on the Oracle database to provide the database users with easy access to the data.
* Responsible for the administration of the OPX2 R4 intranet.
* Responsible for automating the report generation process using Crystal Reports and VBA programming.
* Technology: OPX2, Oracle, VBA, Crystal Reports, MS Access.
Paragon Technology Group
Oct 2003 - Oct 2006
Sprint-Nextel: Responsible for developing and automating data reports for analysis support.
* Responsible for the administration of several applications including OPX2 R3.
* Participated in preparing a data migration plan for migrating data from a SQL Server database to the back-end of OPX2 (an Oracle database).
* Participated in the requirements gathering effort for the next release of OPX2.
* Created Linked Tables in MS Access using ODBC Connections to SQL Server and Oracle databases.
* Developed complex multi-join queries using the MS Access query designer and/or SQL Server T-SQL language.
* Retrieved data from different sources such as SQL Server, Oracle, and Excel spreadsheets to create the reports.
* Used Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for developing Macros in MS Excel to automate the reports.
* Extensively used Crystal Reports to create complex nested reports.
Moni Inc.: Designed and developed a web-based invoicing application.
* Used SQL Server 2000 to design the database.
* Created tables and stored procedures in SQL Server 2000 using T-SQL.
* Used Microsoft DTS for migrating data from Excel spreadsheets to SQL Server tables.
* Used Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET WebForms for developing the application's front-end on the company's intranet.
Designed and developed Paragon's internal infrastructure to facilitate demonstration and prototyping of Business Objects' BI platform.
* Installed and configured the end-to-end Business Objects platform.
* Extensively used Business Objects Supervisor module for creating repository, creating users, and managing their access permissions.
* Designed data marts using star schema and snowflake schema models.
* Used Business Objects Designer module to create Universes.
* Responsible for loading the data from different data sources (SQL Server and Oracle) to the Data Mart using Business Objects Data Integrator, and SQL Server DTS Packages.
* Generated reports based on functional specifications using Business Objects and WebIntelligence.
* Used Broadcast Agent Server for auto scheduling of Business Objects' Documents.
Developed a SharePoint document management website for Paragon Technology Group.
* Installed Windows SharePoint Services on a Windows 2003 server.
* Used Templates to create special purpose websites inside the main SharePoint site.
* Used MS FrontPage to customize the SharePoint pages.
* Created Document Libraries inside the websites.
* Maintained the Security of the system by managing Users and their access rights.
* Responsible for all the administrative tasks of the system.
Technology: OPX2, Oracle, Crystal Reports, MS Access, VBA, Windows Sharepoint Services, Windows 2003 Server, MS FrontPage, SQL Server 2000, Visual Basic.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET
Jan 2001 - Jan 2002
* Designed and developed applications using Visual Basic.
* Designed application's relational data model and implemented the application's back-end using SQL Server 2000.
* Responsible for all the administration tasks of the SQL Server 2000 database, including backup creation, security management, and performance tuning.
* Used DTS to extract, clean and load the data from the legacy into the database.
* Converted a complete Microsoft Access 2002 application front-end to Visual
* Basic 6.0 and migrated the back-end of the application to a SQL Server database.
* Used Microsoft Access 2002 and VBA to create an asset management application.
* Developed T-SQL stored procedures and used DTS packages to support creating of reports in MS Excel.
* Technology: SQL Server 2000, Visual Basic 6, VBA, MS Access
Lambeh Aluminium Co.
Jan 1995 - Jan 2000
* Developed an Inventory Management application using Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL Server 7.
* Used DTS to import data from flat files and FoxPro database files into the SQL Server database.
* Technology: SQL Server 7, Visual Basic 6, FoxPro.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED