Interested in this profile?
325€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
January 1970 - September 2019
SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) - Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6
Microsoft Certified Professional - Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000
BRAINBENCH Master Certified - RDBMS Concepts
Microsoft Certified Professional - Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Lambeh Aluminium Co.
January 1995 - January 2000
* Developed an Inventory Management application using Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL Server 7. * Used DTS to import data from flat files and FoxPro database files into the SQL Server database. * Technology: SQL Server 7, Visual Basic 6, FoxPro.
January 2001 - January 2002
* Designed and developed applications using Visual Basic. * Designed application's relational data model and implemented the application's back-end using SQL Server 2000. * Responsible for all the administration tasks of the SQL Server 2000 database, including backup creation, security management, and performance tuning. * Used DTS to extract, clean and load the data from the legacy into the database. * Converted a complete Microsoft Access 2002 application front-end to Visual * Basic 6.0 and migrated the back-end of the application to a SQL Server database. * Used Microsoft Access 2002 and VBA to create an asset management application. * Developed T-SQL stored procedures and used DTS packages to support creating of reports in MS Excel. * Technology: SQL Server 2000, Visual Basic 6, VBA, MS Access
Paragon Technology Group
October 2003 - October 2006
Sprint-Nextel: Responsible for developing and automating data reports for analysis support.
* Responsible for the administration of several applications including OPX2 R3.
* Participated in preparing a data migration plan for migrating data from a SQL Server database to the back-end of OPX2 (an Oracle database).
* Participated in the requirements gathering effort for the next release of OPX2.
* Created Linked Tables in MS Access using ODBC Connections to SQL Server and Oracle databases.
* Developed complex multi-join queries using the MS Access query designer and/or SQL Server T-SQL language.
* Retrieved data from different sources such as SQL Server, Oracle, and Excel spreadsheets to create the reports.
* Used Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for developing Macros in MS Excel to automate the reports.
* Extensively used Crystal Reports to create complex nested reports.
Moni Inc.: Designed and developed a web-based invoicing application. * Used SQL Server 2000 to design the database. * Created tables and stored procedures in SQL Server 2000 using T-SQL. * Used Microsoft DTS for migrating data from Excel spreadsheets to SQL Server tables. * Used Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET WebForms for developing the application's front-end on the company's intranet.
Designed and developed Paragon's internal infrastructure to facilitate demonstration and prototyping of Business Objects' BI platform. * Installed and configured the end-to-end Business Objects platform. * Extensively used Business Objects Supervisor module for creating repository, creating users, and managing their access permissions. * Designed data marts using star schema and snowflake schema models. * Used Business Objects Designer module to create Universes. * Responsible for loading the data from different data sources (SQL Server and Oracle) to the Data Mart using Business Objects Data Integrator, and SQL Server DTS Packages. * Generated reports based on functional specifications using Business Objects and WebIntelligence. * Used Broadcast Agent Server for auto scheduling of Business Objects' Documents.
Developed a SharePoint document management website for Paragon Technology Group. * Installed Windows SharePoint Services on a Windows 2003 server. * Used Templates to create special purpose websites inside the main SharePoint site. * Used MS FrontPage to customize the SharePoint pages. * Created Document Libraries inside the websites. * Maintained the Security of the system by managing Users and their access rights. * Responsible for all the administrative tasks of the system.
Technology: OPX2, Oracle, Crystal Reports, MS Access, VBA, Windows Sharepoint Services, Windows 2003 Server, MS FrontPage, SQL Server 2000, Visual Basic.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET
October 2006 - March 2009
* Served as tool SME in support of a customized version of OPX2 R4 developed based on the requirements of Sprint. * Participated in preparing and implementing a data migration plan to migrate data from OPX2 R3 to OPX2 R4. * Responsible for gathering requirements and preparing a design document for creating an Oracle reporting database. * Created complex Stored Procedures and Views on the Oracle database to provide the database users with easy access to the data. * Responsible for the administration of the OPX2 R4 intranet. * Responsible for automating the report generation process using Crystal Reports and VBA programming. * Technology: OPX2, Oracle, VBA, Crystal Reports, MS Access.
May 2009 - June 2010
* Responsible for developing a Machine Condition Monitoring software application using C#. * Designed the application's Object Model and implemented the application in three modules of Data Acquisition (DAQ), Data Analysis, and Decision Making. * Developed the software application using Visual Studio 2008 and C#. * Designed the application's Data Model and developed the back-end SQL Server database. * Designed and developed User Controls and Components to wrap the Data Acquisition device objects and scan the DAQ device. * Used open source class libraries and developed wrapper classes and components for making the complex mathematical calculations such as FFT (Fast Fourier Transform). * Technology: C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio
October 2010 - November 2017
May 2018 - November 2018
* Responsible for designing applications, enhancing the architecture of the existing applications, finding areas of improvement, and improving the quality of code. * Responsible for designing and developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, and Kendo UI. * Provide training to a team of developers. * Prepare guidelines for naming conventions and best practices of software development. * Technology: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio.
September 2018 - September 2019
* Provide software development and software maintenance services to Apotex Mexico. * Technology: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Kendo UI, MS SQL Server, Web Services
Prominent Edge, Inc.
December 2018 - September 2019
• Responsible for developing mobile applications using React Native.
• Responsible for developing native Android mobile applications.
• Technology: React Native, Mobx-State-Tree, Typescript, SQLite, Android, Java
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED