Interested in this profile?
230€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
COURSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
January 1970 - September 2019
● SCRUM framework for Project management Course.
● Certification exam MCTS 70–536 Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation. Exam applied: Score 964
● Plural-sight and Udemy courses: More than 100 hours of video training currently taken in different topics, going from System Architecture, .NET, AngularJS, ReactJs to Mobile development topics, among others.
● Ruby the hard way course completed
Centre de Recherche en Architecture et Ingénierie Nancy,
May 2006 - July 2006
Summary of Performed Activities on CRAI:
● I took part in development of “BatGroup” Project Groupware dedicated to cooperation in an architectural design project (Ph. D responsible and owner: Mr. Gilles Halin), using J2EE technology with STRUTS, MVC pattern and MySQL database.
August 2006 - September 2009
Summary of Performed Activities on IA Interactive:
● Worked on different web projects using .NET stack of technologies with C# and Vb.net, like www.cinepolis.com frontend and backend intranet system.
Desarrolladora del Parque
September 2009 - September 2011
Summary of Performed Activities in “Desarrolladora del Parque”:
Scio Consulting International
September 2011 - September 2014
● CPH and Associates, client based in Chicago, Illinois. Worked as Senior developer. Industry: Insurances
● Grand Pacific resorts, client based in San Diego, California. Worked as Senior develop., Industry: Hospitality and vacation ownership.
● Bright Horizons Child Care, client based in Watertown, MA., Worked as Mid-Senior Developer. Industry: child care
● Martell TV, client based in Austin, Texas; Worked as Senior developer and technical lead. Industry: TV Station online based in YouTube
● Feedwo, client based in Mexico, Worked as Senior Developer, Industry: Human Resources and recruitment
● SimpleSend, client based in Los Angeles, California. Worked as Senior Developer. Industry: Email marketing.
November 2014 - September 2019
Summary of Performed Projects in Tiempo Development:
● VIXXO, client based on Scottsdale, AZ. Working as Technical Lead
● Industry: Asset Management and maintenance solutions
Backend: Legacy Asp.net Webform Application to be rewired to use a new service layer, while deprecating Oracle Siebel CRM data source and integration.
● Media Pro Learning Services, client based on Bothell, Washington. Working as Senior Developer
● Industry: Learning Services Security, Privacy and Compliance
Backend: Worked in Micro-services using Web API 2.0 with Keycloak integration for security, .NET 4.6.1, RabbitMQ, SQL Server for database; Unit testing and automation testing with Protractor and Selenium.
Frontend: UI Portal that created with Angular2 and built and deployed with web pack and nodeJS
Worked in Backend Services for Billing and product management project that integrated Salesforce, Apttus and Zuora platforms with a custom Web API used for other applications and process in the company; using WebApi 2.0 with OAuth 2.0, .NET 4.5.1, Rabbit MQ, TopShelf for running headless API as a Windows service; Sql Server for database (stored procedures, functions, triggers, DB project with seed scripts, etc.); high coverage with Unit tests using NUnit and Moq; and Integration tests for end-to-end testing; functional tests with Selenium C# for UI Frontend Portal that was mainly created with angularJs and built and deployed with gulp and nodeJS
● ThisRoof, client based Irving, California. Working as Senior developer and Technical Lead.
● Industry: Real estate
Led and developed a Xamarin project for iOS and Android platforms using Xamarin Studio. MVVM, façade pattern, SQL lite, Google Maps API, Geolocation, and Xamarin.Forms; REST and SOAP third party web services consumption.
● Microchip, client based in Chandler Arizona. Working as a Senior developer.
● Industry: Microcontrollers, memory and semiconductors fabricant
Different project implementations, such as:
Prototype application for implementing Social Login providers such as: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc., in an ASP.NET MVC 5 project their shopping portal microchipdirect.com.
Frontend implementation of a custom data grid table using reactjs, nodejs, npm, webpack with ASP.NET MVC project and Visual Studio 2013
Migrate COM+ Components to more convenient transactional implementation using WCF.
● Convercent Client based in Denver, Colorado. Working as Senior Developer.
June 2017 - September 2019
- Working and supporting several tens of websites, kiosks and API projects for the tourism industry in USA, using multiple technologies like: ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, Sql Server, AngularJs, CSS3, SASS, LESS, multiple API integration with Booking, Salesforce, OpenTable, Revel, Social Media Providers, etc.
- Some of the projects: Visit Vallejo, Visit Orlando Kiosk, Baltimore, Berkeley, Columbia SC, Visit San Francisco, Yosemite and many other similar projects for tourism Cities in USA.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED