Interested in this profile?
420€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
January 1970 - September 2019
- API MercaStock:
Development of RESTFul API to feed the web database.
- MercaStock Administrator:Development of web application with Slim framework for the selection of product to be inventoried, as well as the control and consultation of the information generated in Android applications.- MercaStock interface:
Development of interface in C # for the movement of information between local servers and web server.
- MercaStock App:
Development of Android application for inventory control.
- Web Service MercaStock:
Development of RESTful service for the movement of information between the database and the android application.
March 2013 - March 2015
- .NET Framework and SQL Technology:
- Development of an Integral Financial Solution AKA Quanto (Quanto(dot)mx).
- N-Tier Architecture with 7 modules, more than 200 options, +400 types of transactions and +1000 database objects.
- Design of Database objects (Triggers, procedures, tables).
- Design and Implementation of Business Methods.
- Interface and web user controls design with HTML / CSS3.
- Use of Regular expressions/AJAX to validate data.
- Accounting setup design and dynamic generation of accounting according to solution.
March 2014 - March 2015
Outsourcing CIM Software Engineer.
- Development of web application and reports with Perl cgi using jquery, json and html to retrieve and generate data respectively.
- Use of JSON perl libs to handle data from back-end to front-end.
- General support to OOW business and Motorola business.
- SVN Full usage.
- SQL Tunning to old applications.
- Troubleshooting to java/perl applications used in WIP.
- Implementation of Bootstrap front-end framework to manage an standard and make it responsive.- Development of sublime text plugin to make troubleshooting queries faster (Python).- A course was given about the use of qualities of Sublime Text (Macros, Snippets, Packages, Projects, use of package control, etc).
Delicias Country Club
March 2015 - June 2016
Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Troubleshooting of accounting period closure proccess due little issues generated by bad configurations.
- Development of web reports to retrieve financial status.
- Migrate x86 application to make it compatible with x64 architecture using CorFlags conversion tool from Windows SDK.
- Development of user control grid to handling multiple controls within the grid.
- Multiple implementations to fix issues to make it more comfortable to the users.
- change of multiples stored procedures and code.
- Implementation of SVN version control.
- Implementation of third party application to update remotely windows form applications.
March 2015 - September 2019
- Development of an interface that migrates accounting information from one system to Contpaq Contabilidad, using Contpaq's SDK with its standards.
- Use of reflection technology from .NET to make it very configurable.
- Development of an interface that migrates accounting information from one system to ASPEL.
- Development of WPF application to design 3D figures and see them reflected emulating a plane mirror.
- Development of an interface that migrates pricing information from one point of sale system(SICAR) to electronic labels(Electronic Shelf Labels).
- Development of an interface that migrates descriptions and prices to label printing scale-Torrey(LSQ-20) to keep prices updated from SICAR point of sale.
June 2016 - March 2017
- Android development.
- Web site frontend/backend development.
- development of Web Services.
March 2017 - September 2019
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED