Interested in this profile?
185€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
• Created a React.js web app that displays a random quote pulled from a GitHub repo. Allows user to tweet the current quote. Deployed to Heroku.
• Built a React.js web app that allows you to preview Markdown as you type. Deployed to Heroku.
• Built a shopping list web app utilizing the MERN stack. Provides user authentication and registration. Deployed to Heroku.
• Understanding of object-oriented and functional programming.
• Familiar with various data structures such as queue, stack, linked list, priority queue, and hash table.
• Understand and can implement sorting algorithms like bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, and quick sort.
• Currently building an online database that will display as a menu for a local craft beer bar.
• My current self-studies include: RESTful API design, relational and non-relational database design, big-O notation, and software architecture.
April 2007 - April 2011
* Troubleshot and repaired hydraulic systems. Disassembled, repaired, and bench-tested hydraulic components. * Trained and issued hydraulic contamination qualifications to over 100 sailors over the course of two deployments. * Increased operational readiness by improving the IMRL Tool Program by developing a comprehensible tool database system. Cut tool location time down by 50%. * Analyzed IMRL's mission critical tool database and removed 20% of obsolete inventory. This endeavor reduced 1,000 man-hours in annual maintenance time.
C & D Construction
January 2017 - January 2018
* Project managed roof construction from the ordering of materials, labor logistics, and final insurance sign-off. * Negotiated roofing projects with clients and constructed contractual agreements. * Built rapport with homeowners to ensure satisfaction throughout the process.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED