Interested in this profile?
185€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Euromaster Tyres Services
Credit Manager (with French).
- Collecting the client's payments for services/products purchased from Euromaster on credit.
Monitoring, limiting, extending or blocking the credit limit for the
clients depending on various factors, in order to minimize financial
loss, protect profit and reduce overdue payments.
- Working with
financial statements, reports and performing risk assessment on the
clients using various tools and systems (depending on the risk level, we
might increase, decrease or block a client's credit, thus affecting the
client's ability to pay at due date and forcing him to pay exclusively
over the counter).
- Sending follow up and dunning letters to the client regularly.
- Working with the sales people on the field in order to ensure recovery of overdue payments.
Performing matching and other accounting operations on the client's
account in the system in order to ensure a clear situation of the
balance and thus re-starting the follow up with the client for the
recovery of overdue payments.
- Taking phone calls from the service centers/sales personnel.
Performing ample account analyses in order to make any decision
concerning any type of action against the client (follow up, credit
limiting/blocking, etc...) taking into consideration the situation on
the client's account, his overall financial situation for the
current/previous years, turnover, balances, etc... all in order to make a
- Taking over the activities in France and learning how to
perform them from our French colleagues in the AR accounting department
- Taking over the whole spectrum of Credit Management/Follow-up/Overdue payments recovery activities during a 6 weeks KT period.
- Writing the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for some of the most complex of the activities.
Feb 2015 - Aug 2017
Corporate English Trainer.
- Together with 2 colleagues, coordinating the English courses internally in Accenture.
- Participating in the creation of the curriculum and teaching one of the groups (15 people).
Teaching grammar, vocabulary, speaking, and overall working to improve
the participants' language skills (listening, reading comprehension,
grammar, communication, etc.).
Helpdesk Agent (with English).
- Coordinating the helpdesk activities for Egypt.
- Drastically reducing the number of tickets/demands from the client.
- Acting as a linking point between various departments (procurement, AP, treasury, etc...).
Writing the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for the helpdesk
activities and training other colleagues in the activities in scope.
Transaction Processing Associate (AP Clerk with Russian).
- Working as an AP clerk with Russian.
- Performing all the related AP activities (invoice posting, reporting, client communication, PO matching, etc.).
- Occasionally training new colleagues in the activities in scope.
Transaction Processing Associate (Warranty Claim Assessment with French).
- Working as a warranty claim assessor with French.
Analyzing the claim files and documentation in order to partially or
fully reimburse the claim or to completely reject the reimbursement.
Feb 2015 - Aug 2017
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED