Interested in this profile?
185€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
January 1970 - September 2019
February 2015 - August 2017
Corporate English Trainer.
- Together with 2 colleagues, coordinating the English courses internally in Accenture.
- Participating in the creation of the curriculum and teaching one of the groups (15 people).
- Teaching grammar, vocabulary, speaking, and overall working to improve the participants' language skills (listening, reading comprehension, grammar, communication, etc.).
Helpdesk Agent (with English).
- Coordinating the helpdesk activities for Egypt.
- Drastically reducing the number of tickets/demands from the client.
- Acting as a linking point between various departments (procurement, AP, treasury, etc...).
- Writing the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for the helpdesk activities and training other colleagues in the activities in scope.
Transaction Processing Associate (AP Clerk with Russian).
- Working as an AP clerk with Russian.
- Performing all the related AP activities (invoice posting, reporting, client communication, PO matching, etc.).
- Occasionally training new colleagues in the activities in scope.
Transaction Processing Associate (Warranty Claim Assessment with French).
- Working as a warranty claim assessor with French.
- Analyzing the claim files and documentation in order to partially or fully reimburse the claim or to completely reject the reimbursement.
Euromaster Tyres Services
August 2017 - September 2019
Credit Manager (with French).
- Collecting the client's payments for services/products purchased from Euromaster on credit.
- Monitoring, limiting, extending or blocking the credit limit for the clients depending on various factors, in order to minimize financial loss, protect profit and reduce overdue payments.
- Working with financial statements, reports and performing risk assessment on the clients using various tools and systems (depending on the risk level, we might increase, decrease or block a client's credit, thus affecting the client's ability to pay at due date and forcing him to pay exclusively over the counter).
- Sending follow up and dunning letters to the client regularly.
- Working with the sales people on the field in order to ensure recovery of overdue payments.
- Performing matching and other accounting operations on the client's account in the system in order to ensure a clear situation of the balance and thus re-starting the follow up with the client for the recovery of overdue payments.
- Taking phone calls from the service centers/sales personnel.
- Performing ample account analyses in order to make any decision concerning any type of action against the client (follow up, credit limiting/blocking, etc...) taking into consideration the situation on the client's account, his overall financial situation for the current/previous years, turnover, balances, etc... all in order to make a decision.
- Taking over the activities in France and learning how to perform them from our French colleagues in the AR accounting department from France.
- Taking over the whole spectrum of Credit Management/Follow-up/Overdue payments recovery activities during a 6 weeks KT period.
- Writing the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for some of the most complex of the activities.
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED