Interested in this profile?
360€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Renault Technologie Roumanie
Sep 2014 - Mar 2018
Vehicle Test Engineer.
Process responsible : "Sectorial Quotations" for under-body, engine-bay and cockpit.
Project responsible : "Short Loop Running" (responsible for performing the tests in terms of time, budget and quality requirements of each project).
- Planing and following through specific tests on vehicles.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the vehicle during tests by making periodic checks, ensuring spare parts availability and coordinating mechanical interventions on vehicle.
- Updating existing procedures or creating new ones for testing the latest innovations on our vehicles.
- Keeping up to date documentation required during tests.
- Collecting data, analyzing the test results and making a report based on the conducted evaluation.
- Training at Dacia plant in Mioveni, in the Gearbox department, fabrication and assembly.
- Performance engineering.
- Noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) - generalities.
- DDT2000 - Diagnostic & Calibration Software.
- Procedural audit.
- Defensing driving.
- Initiative and Creativity.
- Change Management.
May 2010 - Sep 2014
- Managing own work perimeter: aims, plan, communicate and make balance across the tasks / activities assigned.
- Respecting milestones (deadlines, quality) set by customers - Buyers POE Renault. Making permanent analysis on ongoing activities and actors involved in the process (Buyer and / or Supplier) to obtain documentation / data necessary to complete the work assigned in the conditions imposed by the client (time, quality).
- Building and implementing actions to progress in solving problems of their own work or team, tasks management and time management to achieve personal goals and team performance.
- Elaborating monthly summaries with specific data regarding own activity (activity balance sheet, dashboard, result indicators).
- Process responsible "PGM Reconciliation" - precious metals reconciliation in dealing with antipollution system suppliers (catalyst).
- Logistics in Purchasing.
- Financial analysis.
- V3P in Sourcing.
- Team Work.
- MS Excel - Advanced.
- Tooling Purchases.
- Time Management.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED