Interested in this profile?
360€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
Electronic field Engineer
February 2010 - December 2010
* As an IT Electronic Field Engineer, I duly and successfully delivered, installed, troubleshoot and repaired computer hardware, ranging from laptops, desktops, printers and scanners, Hi Fi systems, washing machines, dishwashers and American fridges, EPOS in Currys and Pc World Stores, televisions all across London, Surrey and Sussex.
January 2011 - September 2011
September 2011 - September 2013
September 2012 - September 2013
Presenting a "Living with Technology Workshop" to parents of primary school students in East London Borough. The workshop was all about how to keep kids safe online whilst (whilst browsing on their phone or computer, using social media platforms ranging from Mushi Monsters to Facebook, as well as whilst playing online games on platforms such as PS3, XBox or Computers).
April 2014 - June 2015
October 2014 - November 2014
* Providing desktops and laptop support * Upgrading and updating the different IT Peripherals in and network infrastructure within the business * Providing IT Support to Lecturers delivering lectures to remote students over WebEx
May 2015 - February 2017
I launched and managed the Chagossian Law Clinic which is a charitable organisation that helps Chagossian leaving in the UK with their Immigration Issues since many of them have difficulties because despite having a British Passport, they find it hard to get Visa for their spouse and kids.
July 2016 - December 2016
* Upgrading and updating the different IT Peripherals in the College ranging from laptops, desktops. Networks and servers.
* Deploying Windows 10 on Laptops for at the Ministry of Justice HQ (Petite France) on behalf of ATOS
* Deploying a new batch of Android Mobile Phones required for new employees being hired for a new Project
* Liaising with Project Management team to identify all their immediate and long term requirements
* Configuring AirWatch on the devices to enable new employees to immediately access their Corporate email and necessary applications/softwares using their Corporate account.
* Setting up all IT Equipment, Network and Monitoring Screens in the newly refurbished Monitoring Centre of TFL in Elephant and Castle
AccNou Enterprise Ltd
August 2016 - September 2019
Kent Business School
January 2017 - September 2019
Assisting the School and its Director + team in achieving its vision and strategic objectives of ensuring that they prepare the future generations of managers, leaders and entrepreneurs for the world of work.
lingual IT Engineer
April 2017 - July 2017
* Providing General IT Support to staff and partners based at BOSE HQ in Chatham
lingual IT Engineer
July 2017 - August 2018
* Providing IT support to staff and performing General Infrastructure Management Tas * Lead the Windows 10 deployment project in the UK and Belgium office as well as training staff on how to adapt to Windows 1o * Lead a project to encourage staff to make better use of Cisco Jabber and Cisco Spark applications both on their work machine and mobile to improve communication within the company. * Lead an IT Security training Project where we trained staff on how and why they should be more aware of security whilst at work or using work tools outside of the office.
August 2018 - February 2019
* Providing IT support level 1-3 support to staff and escalating it to US team or Suppliers when required. * Performing General Infrastructure Management Task such as monthly updates * Migrated all staff and tIT equipment (in London, Oslo and Stockholm Office) of newly acquired Nordics company to Trintech Domain * Performed a Network refresh in all EMEA offices, changing all Network switched and VPN to new ones matching US Office. * Lead the Windows 10 deployment project in the UK and Belgium office as well as training staff on how to adapt to Windows 1o * Migrated all EMEA users from RingCentral chat to Microsoft teams and train them on how to use it.
The AccessPoint Technologies
March 2019 - September 2019
* Providing IT end Line support to the Various Law Firms/Clients of AccessPoint (MSP) * Providing Infrastructure Support to clients Site * Working on Infrastructure Projects for New Client * Configuring and deploying AirWatch Mdm to manage emails on clients mobile devices * Configuring Clients Group Policies on their Active Directory to ensure that their security policies are in line with GDPR.
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED