Interested in this profile?
460€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 2009 - December 2009
-Provide input on web platform design and configuration to maximize application performance.
-Recommend solutions for new applications and enhancements for existing applications.
-Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance.
-Mentor teammates in web application architecture and object oriented technology as implemented in a LAMP environment
-Technical environment: Windows XP, SVN, X-Debug, Eclipse, Migration Script.
April 2010 - June 2011
June 2011 - May 2012
-Leading the development project and HR solution (AheevaHR).
Leading and supervising a team of developers and QAs.
Writing and analyzing clients requirements and specifications.
Developing required functionalities:
Audit trail module
Writing ERDs and developing database schemas.
Writing user guides, admin guides, release notes, database dictionaries and installation guides.
Supporting development platforms, client servers and all installations.
- Environment LAMP (Ubuntu 11.04 , Oneiric), SVN, Zend , Zend studio, Zend server, PHP 5, Mysql, Doctrine 1.2, JQuery,Codendi, etc…
May 2012 - September 2017
- Plans, assigns and directs the development team involved in the design, and development.
- Performs the tasks of the developers/Senior Developers as needed.
- Holds "status meetings and stand up meetings" to facilitate communication between developers.
- Writes detailed program specifications for newly developed applications.
- Develops the development project plan with responsibilities and time frame.
- Supports coding and database modifications during the application implementation project.
- Reviews the Developers code, approves them and send them for Quality Control
- Provides “Post Implementation” support as necessary.
- Identifies and troubleshoots potential performance issues.
- Ensures adequate technical support is available.
- Provides support and guidance to team members, develops and motivates their performance and provides training as necessary to improve productivity and quality of work.
- Carries out Annual Appraisals for subordinates.
- Provides regular reports for the Vice President – IT showing functioning of the system, status of program development and division needs.
-Leading the development and enhancement of Splendor’s web portals and web services.
-Integration and administration of all applications into SVN (Web portal, Softphone and Nymgo’s administration and reporting tools).
Migrating Nymgo’s E-Commerce website and payment portals into ZEND Framework:
Development of E-Portals (Global Collect, PayPal, Western Union, AliPAy, WorldPay, Skrill, OneCard, CashU …).
Restructuring the website through MVC patterns to integrate in newly structured Zend project.
Development of ACL, Reporting, Translation and Session modules among others as well as REST, SOAP portals to communicate with Nymgo’s applications.
Re-Writing and integration of new database schemas.
Supporting development platforms, services and all installations.
- Environments : LAMP (Ubuntu 13.04) and WAMP. SVN, Zend, Zend studio or Eclipse, JQuery Mobile, PHP 5.3, Mysqli, Jira, etc…
September 2017 - September 2018
•tAnalyze the business requirements with the business team to assess proposed product requirements to develop a proper product.
•tAssess the operational and development requirements of a product/feature by assigning teams, establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing, and following-up on work results.
•tDocument relevant tasks to be developed along with accurate timeline prior to start of Sprint.
•tConduct code review.
•tCommunicate the clear technical plan with the development team for effective implementation and oversee the development.
•tEnsure adequate testing of new products, highlighting any issues, and developing a timeline to fix issues that may arise to ensure release of a bug free product in alignment with business deliverables.
•tRemoving all impediments to meeting the Sprint objectives.
•tEnsure proper documentation is written (including but not limited to user stories, related tasks, API list, and test cases) and periodically updated.
•tIdentify and research upcoming and key technologies that can enhance Profit Isle’s service offering or productivity.
•tCoach and mentor the team on both a technical and personal aspect of the role (i.e. implementing proper workflows and enhancing team bonding).
•tAct as a mentor for the new recruits and ensure the development skills are properly honed and adequate training is provided.
•tSet timely (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) objectives and KPI’s for the Engineering team and track these KPIs so as to identify inefficiencies.
August 2018 - September 2019
* Develop and oversee the product's implementation strategy in alignment with Company's vision, mission, business needs, and overall direction. * Responsible for assessing the overall roll-out of features in a timely manner and in-line with serVme's high quality expectations and for identifying key and upcoming technologies. * Have a clear understanding of how the product is built, assess the risk of certain features, set and identify the tasks and duration, ensure its completion within the set timeline, and heavily participate in software pushes including, but not limited to, code review, manual testing, and task assessment. * Communicate and work closely with the Development Team and the COO, as such the implications of certain decisions should be communicated and approved to upper management and identify potential trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth or even timelines. Head of technical department Employer: Profit Isle (Beirut, Lebanon) Clients: Major distributor in the USA (Confidential) Details: * Analyze the business requirements with the business team to assess proposed product requirements to develop a proper product. * Assess the operational and development requirements of a product/feature by assigning teams, establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing, and following-up on work results. * Document relevant tasks to be developed along with accurate timeline prior to start of Sprint. * Conduct code review. * Communicate the clear technical plan with the development team for effective implementation and oversee the development. * Ensure adequate testing of new products, highlighting any issues, and developing a timeline to fix issues that may arise to ensure release of a bug free product in alignment with business deliverables. * Removing all impediments to meeting the Sprint objectives. * Ensure proper documentation is written (including but not limited to user stories, related tasks, API list, and test cases) and periodically updated.
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED