Interested in this profile?
620€/dayPROPOSE A JOB
January 1970 - September 2019
I. SQL Injection Attacks (Romanian) - found at: http://www.security.ase.md/publ/ro/pubro32/
Technical University of Moldova
May 2005 - March 2009
- Development in Delphi/C++ which created different utilities.
- Systems administration.
- Offering technical support for users.
- Managing and supporting Linux and Unix servers (Internet-gates and database servers where runs Sybase).
Technical Environment: Squid (sqstat, rejik, squint), Cacti, OpenVPN, Sybase, MySql, bash, iptables, logwatch, rsync, SNMP etc. Mostly used Gentoo and RedHat distributions.
January 2007 - September 2019
Computer Engineer / Developer.
- Completing more than 350 projects on different platforms.
- At the moment, working with clients directly.
Technical Environment: LAMP, CSF, VMware, mysql, Liferay, Java, mysqldump, nginx, Apache, Cherokee, Fedora, SNMP, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Tomcat, Webmin, ISPConfig, BIND, GPG, cPanel, Squid, ProFTPd, jail, docker, sshfs, snmpd, PureFTPd, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, sysctl, phpMyAdmin, Samba, VPS, DigitalOcean, OVH, AWS, Linode, bash, wget, curl, CentOS, zyxBackup, Cacti, logwatch, Solaris, Debian, Slax, OpenVPN, VPN, VNC, Joomla, Mediawiki, php, Drupal, concrete5, Zabbix, DirectAdmin, PostgreSQL, OpenSSL, rkhunter, letsencrypt, iptables, vsFTPd, Exim, screen, Plesk, Linux, VirtualBox, OpenSSH, stunne.
National Anticorruption Center of Moldova
April 2007 - February 2009
Technical Specialist / System Administrator.
- Offering technical support and acting as a technical expert in computer security.
- Working with CNA inspectors in the IT field to conduct research based on suspicious of illegal economic activities.
Technical Environment: Gentoo, CentOS, OpenVPN, Cacti, bash, rsync, zyxBackup, MySQL, logwatch, Squid (sqstat, rejik, squint), SNMP.
Professional School of Nisporeni, Moldova
May 2015 - September 2015
Computer Engineering Instructor.
- Teaching students about computers.
- Working with young but also with experienced people who want to get a new profession.
October 2015 - January 2016
- Working as systems administrator in department real-time systems.
- Working with Solaris and Oracle.
- Installing from scratch NetBackup with Linux, Windows and Solaris clients.
- Bare-metal backup restore.
February 2016 - May 2016
- Working with a big infrastructure of over 300 servers virtualized with VMWare.
- Gaining experience with virtualized environments with OpenVZ and VMWare.
- Working with Zabbix and Cacti monitoring tools.
June 2016 - November 2016
Websites System Engineer.
- Working as hosting support for host.md.
- Gaining experience with Parallels products such Plesk Control Panel and Parallels Business Automation System.
- Providing support via chat, emails and phone.
December 2016 - March 2017
Technical Environment: Linux, bash, Subversion, Java, Jenkins, SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL etc.
June 2017 - September 2019
Technical Environment: aws, jenkins, ansible, mongodb, bash, vagrant, docker, python, jira, confluence, git, bitbucket, kibana, elasticsearch, haproxy, puppet, logstash, java, jmeter, letsencrypt, ipsec, openvpn, virtualenv, pycharm, boto, gnupg, sqlite, json, rest, redis, yaml, spark, zookeeper, jinja2, groovy etc.
As needed - open to ofers < 24hr response time
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED