Interested in this profile?
460€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
January 1970 - September 2019
Facility Energy Analytics
Energy analytics for large building facilities.
Energy consumptions data are monthly provided from energy suppliers as excel files and then manually loaded on a custom designed database. Analytics reports and dashboards are delivered through Microsoft Power BI.
Electricity, gas and district heating consumptions are analized (demo online version presents only electricity consumption). A global overview in tonnes of oil equivalent is also provided.
Design and development of a web app for central monitoring of multiple photovoltaic plants. Each plant has its own legacy web based monitoring system (from different vendors). The app periodically (once every 15 minutes) extracts data from the monitoring systems (through a web scraping tehnic) and centralize them.
Technologies involved: node.js, mongo db, express.js, jquery, AWS.
Analytics app for photovoltaic plants delivered on Microsoft Power BI and AWS.
Design and implementation of the whole solution, including database (MySql on AWS - RDS), ETL (Node.js), analytics reports/dashboards (Microsoft Power BI).
No Web APIs have been used for data extraction (since not available), instead a web scraping technic has been used: data are extracted through the web interface of the already installed monitoring systems. The software solution is flexible enough to deal with a multivendor environment (currently solutions from Meteocontrol and Sinapsi are in place as monitoring systems).
March 1997 - March 1998
Worked on design and development of business applications for two different Italian investment companies. Member of the team who designed the Customer Care Call Center for “Banca Mediolanum”, the major Home banking company in Italy at the time. Key features included call center integration, client/server architectures, data base integration, application of object oriented methodologies, software implementation in Java.
Telecom Italia Lab
March 1998 - March 1999
Involved with qualification of telephone exchanges, particularly with Alcatel 1000 S12. Key features included traffic theory and modeling, PSTN and IN (Intelligent Network) architecture, wireless systems (GSM, DECT), testing equipment and testing methodologies.
March 1999 - October 1999
In charge of the evaluation and development of new datacom equipment with a main focus on VoIP products for the SOHO market such as IP phones and residential Voice gateways.
October 1999 - May 2002
Main goals reached in this position:
• Technical specification, design and deployment – together with Cisco Professional Services - of a carrier-grade VoIP network architecture as the enabling infrastructure for Wind’s upcoming VoIP services aimed either at the corporate market and at the consumer market.
• Technical specification and lab prototyping of Next Generation VoIP Services (IP Centrex model).
• Evaluation of the responses to Wind's RFI on Next Generation Network.
• Strong support at the Marketing Department in order to find out the different scenarios for VoIP services and perform a cost-and-benefit analysis for each scenario.
• Understanding of the main issues regarding the product development process for one of the major players in the Italian telecommunication market, from product concept to product deployment, including provisioning, assurance and O&M (Operation & Maintenance) aspects.
Position's key features – as member of Data Systems and Service Development Department – included:
• System integration of network architectures for VoIP services.
• Understanding and evaluation of VoIP trends through attending the main events in the field (such as VON – Voice On Networks) and directly meeting the market leader vendors.
• Understanding and evaluation of different business models based on VoIP technology (Clearing House, Wholesale among others).
• Scouting of emerging ICT technologies with a particular focus on VoIP (Voice over IP) and CDN (Content Delivery Network).
• Drawing up of an RFI (Request For Information) regarding VoIP technology and evaluation of the responses from different vendors.
September 2002 - December 2005
Design and development of web projects for Italian customers using PHP, MySQL and HTML.
September 2004 - September 2019
IR Colours is my family business. We produce and sell decorative paints and plasters for interior design and facades.
January 2016 - September 2019
Newest members that made a profile
Join for free to access our full freelancer catalog!GET STARTED