Interested in this profile?
575€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Jul 2009 - Apr 2013
• Having strong experience in T-Mobile US production environment, with excellent debugging, telecom and customer facing skills provided excellent Tier-2 support onsite to T-Mobile US for long periods of time, successfully addressing customer requests and production issues.
• Instrumental approach to solving some issues that T-Mobile US experienced the day after PCRF was upgraded with some wrong information that T-Mobile US provided. The issue was solved and the fire died down significantly because of his support.
• Development of a PCRF solution on One-AAA framework resulting in more flexibility for Tier-1 operator in offering data services to subscribers.
• MKB implementation allowing subscribers to have flexible data plans, by providing separate access hours over the week. The greatest challenge was to accommodate subscribers across different time zones and daylight saving time while in roaming, or across US.
• Troubleshooting QoS Engineering issues and consultancy for varied improvements, and design solutions.
• Development and support for a complete solution for the successful delivery and go-live of a complete IN system which included SCP, SMSC, IVR, VMS, convergent billing system to a Malaysian MVNO using Celcom core network. Successful development of a Backup/Monitoring/Deployment solution for the whole system.
• Deployment, configuration and maintenance for charging engine filter to provide a content-metering function for network traffic accounting, content billing, network planning, network monitoring and data mining, it tracks user content transactions in real-time and forwards this information to a billing agent for further processing, rating, and invoicing.
Nov 2008 - Jul 2009
• Development and support for business software, including: financials, inventory, sales orders
processing, purchase order processing, bill of materials and production costing, payroll and provident
fund. Software developed with .NET, ASP .NET, Active Reports and SQL/server.
Feb 2007 - Nov 2008
• Software integration, KSH Scripting, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere administration, DB Administration and PIL (Portfolio Integration Lab).
• Development of varied Amdocs solutions: Amdocs Self Service (AMSS) 7, 7.5, 7.5.1, Amdocs Ordering Management System (OMS), Amdocs Client Relationship Manager (CRM), Amdocs Partner Relationship Manager (APRM) and Unified Amdocs Security (UAMS).
Apr 2013 - Dec 2015
- Network planning: deliver expert consulting, design and engineering support to customers for sales opportunities. Work with Cisco Sales and Professional Services to develop state-of-art customized wireless solutions for AT&T. Recommend technical solutions to improve customer operations. Provide technology consulting for internal teams (i.e. Product Management, Marketing, Sales). Convert external customer requirements into recommendations for new product features.
- Customer Support: represent the company’s technical capabilities and manage day-to-day technical needs of wireless customers. Support / enable customer specific solutions to grow business. Steer customer expectations according to product and network management capabilities. Drive successful new product introduction in partner labs and customer live network.
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED