Interested in this profile?
690€/dayPROPOSE A MISSION
Sep 2015 - Apr 2016
* Improved CI/CD pipelines by incorporation of Unit test, integration of code review tool Sonar and halving build & deployment times by 50%.
* Using Saltstack for Infrastructure As Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CaC) delivered multiple application environments providing repeatability, robustness and reliability
* Migrated multiple projects to AWS platform from 3rd party vendors reducing cost considerably and enhancing application support response thereby elevating customer experience
* Automated failover infrastructure generation and delivery using AWS Services
CloudFormation, S3, CloudFront and Route53
* Improved & managed Atlassian Tool suite consisting of Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible & Bitbucket
* Improved monitoring through Splunk alert refinement
* Delivered VPC's for different business area defining all aspects like Subnets, Route tables, Peering connections, Security Groups, IAM role & policies in detail using CloudFormation, thereby providing complete DR capability.
* Streamlined access to servers by tightening AWS Security groups and implementing controlled user based access on Linux with Bastion Host through Saltstack and on Windows with RD Gateway provided auditability.
* Automated OpenVPN user creation, user audit and whitelisting access updates using
Jun 2011 - Sep 2015
* Developed and implemented test framework in python to incorporate tests for platforms like MacOSX, Windows and Linux
* Automated Smoke Test for clients and server kits communication test and generated reports.
* Designed and implemented InstallAnywhere project to generate Linux and Windows web installers for Unified Local License Server. Incorporated into existing build system.
* Tagging incorporated to use same project file to package different components for different architecture of the same platform.
* Created a fully Automated Build and Deployment Platform coordinating code builds and planned deployments using Jenkins and Perforce
* Setup perforce proxy in EC2 to improve security by restricting repository access, enable faster syncs and good build times
* Developed and implemented build framework using Cruisecontrol for continues integration and Perforce plug-in's.
* Setup Apache web server as dashboard instead to the native jetty server to cruisecontrol.
* Also implemented monitoring scripts for build servers thereby reducing and controlling the infrastructure failure hindering continuous integration builds.
* Enhanced in-house python build framework to handle new feature and maintenance was the key to product build and deliver.
* Implemented MD5 checksums on the kits delivered for security and kit verification purpose
* Setting up toolchain on shared NFS, maintaining LDAP server and setting up client machines, setting secure ssh.
* Implemented secure mechanism for storage of company certificates and only accessible by build systems. Maintaining & updated signing certificate for Mac & Windows builds.
* Infrastructure support like configuring new servers for build and test on various platforms such as Redhat, Solaris, Suse, Windows, Mac, AIX, FreeBSD for build purpose.
* Setting up Virtualization platforms and virtual machines for development, build and QA testing.
* Automated and integrated verification of disk space on build servers before every build, thereby preventing build failure due to disk space issues well in advance.
* Installed ESXi server on Mac server machines to make full use of capacity, enabling to have at least 3 Mac VM's on it
Dec 2010 - Mar 2011
* Testing FNP on different test machines using the distact and harness setup.
* Performed Dongle testing on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
* Developed script in python to automate testing of lmver publisher tool of FNP.
* Dealt with networking and system administrative tasks in maintaining and setting up systems for testing.
* Resolved system related issues and provided support for offshore team
* Implemented various shell tool like OpenSSH providing secure tunnelling for access to system for testing, bash profiles, softlinks, working with shell scripts
JOIN FOR FREE TO ACCESS OUR FULL FREELANCER CATALOGUE!GET STARTED